NC500

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1620036811211.jpg

@Ravers
Some of the marine mammal sightings.

There's a very active FB group called Orkney Cetacean Group that has very up to date notifications of what is where.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@Kirkz obviously you are only interested in the strandings!

Kirkz

LE
@Kirkz obviously you are only interested in the strandings!
Oddly no, while I would be interested in having a whale vertabrea in my collection (I have a rib and shoulder blade off a minkie whale) I don't think I'd get a wale skull in the car.
I do like to see them in the wild though and have been lucky enough to see lots of dolphin and a couple of orcas while on my trips North.
Last year while up near Aberdeen I was lucky enough to see a basking shark too.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oddly no, while I would be interested in having a whale vertabrea in my collection (I have a rib and shoulder blade off a minkie whale) I don't think I'd get a wale skull in the car.
I do like to see them in the wild though and have been lucky enough to see lots of dolphin and a couple of orcas while on my trips North.
Last year while up near Aberdeen I was lucky enough to see a basking shark too.
From the Orkney Cetacean Group today
Screenshot_20210503-181318_Facebook.jpg

Bonus point to anyone who can pronounce Rothiesholm correctly

You don't envisage one zip-tied to the radiator grille?

Although a narwhal would be better.

Kirkz

LE
You don't envisage one zip-tied to the radiator grille?

Although a narwhal would be better.
I've got a Muntjac skull zip tied to my car grille at the minute.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Highland Whisky Chocolate shop in Golspie is a nice wee shop with various chocolatey goodies.
20210504_194155.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

For those who want to have a wee play in a classic sports car.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1622610164350.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

There are pictures on social media of the incident as it occurred
"Mrs French, who is a dog fertility doctor.."

Do you have much of a problem with dog fertility in the Highlands?

The Highland Whisky Chocolate shop in Golspie is a nice wee shop with various chocolatey goodies. View attachment 570580
A former work colleague (who to be honest was as thick as ****), had a trip to Golspie with a group and all he did when he came back was complain about the price of chocolates there being a rip off and he only wanted a Mars Bar when he went in.

A former work colleague (who to be honest was as thick as ****), had a trip to Golspie with a group and all he did when he came back was complain about the price of chocolates there being a rip off and he only wanted a Mars Bar when he went in.
Just had a peek at the menu of The Trawler chippy. Deep-fried battered pizza? Jeez!

Latest Threads