NC500

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1603823216160.jpg
20201027_131004.jpg

One way to stop folk parking in passing places!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20201203_100008.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

philc

LE

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am waiting on accommodation conformation for the annual jaunt to the Orkneys, and its straight to hotels for me all the way, to the point I now request the exact rooms I want we have done this so many times. The room we stay in at Pitlochry has more red tartan than Rod Stewart.

Pedant mode on, It's either Orkney or the Orkney Islands, not the Orkneys, they get a peedie bit upset about that sort of thing) Pedant mode off.

Sounds like Scotland's Hotel and Spa, it's had a revamp.

Where in Orkney are you off to?

philc

LE
Pedant mode on, It's either Orkney or the Orkney Islands, not the Orkneys, they get a peedie bit upset about that sort of thing) Pedant mode off.

Cottage between Dounby & Twatt which still makes me giggle. It over looks a Loch with a bird watching hut at the bottom of the garden. We have seen most of the major sites but will revisit some and take in the revamped museum on Hoy. Will have the oldies as they wish to tick it of from their Neil Oliver book.

If I ever sit in your chair, I’ll mind my manners and stay ever so polite

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cottage between Dounby & Twatt which still makes me giggle. It over looks a Loch with a bird watching hut at the bottom of the garden. We have seen most of the major sites but will revisit some and take in the revamped museum on Hoy. Will have the oldies as they wish to tick it of from their Neil Oliver book.

Merkister Hotel is always good for food.

We're hoping to get back up as soon as lockdown lifts. Friends have a cottage that we use, no internet or TV. It's marvellous!

TamH70

MIA
Merkister Hotel is always good for food.

We're hoping to get back up as soon as lockdown lifts. Friends have a cottage that we use, no internet or TV. It's marvellous!

Be honest, it's a But 'n' Ben you nicked off of Maw and Paw Broon's estate sale.

On the same drift, how do you pronounce the name of the big island in Loch Lomond, Inchmurrin? After you've answered, ask a few fellow Scots. A mate who hailed from Balloch admitted that he didn't know.