Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC500

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20200910_131251.jpg

Lochinver butcher's exotic pie

The stuff in the green bottle doesn't stop the midges biting, it just stops you feeling them.

View attachment 503365
Last time I stayed at the red squirrel campsite the sound of gentle rain was replaced by the steady stream of hot pish hitting my tent and unfortunately it wasn't mine. When I stuck my head out I spotted a gangly ned with buckie having the piss of his life. I shouted out "do you mind" to which he came back "nah" and staggered off.

Last time I stayed at the red squirrel campsite the sound of gentle rain was replaced by the steady stream of hot pish hitting my tent and unfortunately it wasn't mine. When I stuck my head out I spotted a gangly ned with buckie having the piss of his life. I shouted out "do you mind" to which he came back "nah" and staggered off.
Normally, you'd have got bottled unconscious and pished down your throat.
Guy was a pure gent.

Ft William tends to be a pit stop on the way through to Oban for diving but I think I’ll be stopping at the distillery next time. Not the prettiest distillery around but by feck there’s some nice juice coming out of there.
Port Gallanach has a great wee campsite but I wouldn’t fancy driving a motor home up the road to it. Good access to Kerrera for a day trip or a night over and Oban has a steady night life. If I ever get round to heading West it will be Ullapool or Oban for me.

@Ravers, I can't get the shitty behaviour of that vile woman towards your little girl out of my head.
You must have been absolutely fuming, man, but your self control is admirable.
I must admit that I would have returned later sans bairns and given her a real mouthful.
God, I hate people
I’ve not seen his post on this can you direct me?

Scotland, the east coast is amazingly friendly the west isn’t.

I’ve not seen his post on this can you direct me?

Scotland, the east coast is amazingly friendly the west isn’t.
Someone from the West coast saying "whet" not "whit", doesn't sound likely. Must've been a blow in.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Highlanders Museum at Fort George has finally reopened.

As with many of these locations, prebooking is essential

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
It infers they got inside despite being locked, but doesn't directly say so. Pretty disgusting if they did.

Maybe a white settler
I didn't want to be racist. plus it may well have been one of those people from the place where you don't ever get a biscuit with a cup of tea.

TamH70

MIA
I didn't want to be racist. plus it may well have been one of those people from the place where you don't ever get a biscuit with a cup of tea.

Whit? Embra?

Latest Threads