Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

NBC Glove Gaiters

Gremlin0790

Old Salt
I picked myself up a pair of NBC gloves the other day and was wondering if there was any particular knack to creating the glove cuff gaiter? I'm trying to fit them to work with my lowas to prevent getting them wet in heavy rain/waling through big puddles (on our company attack on summer camp water managed to seep through the top of the boot, easy to deal with at the end of an ex but I foresee some possible hassles ahead). I gave it a go and wore them in the shower the other day, they worked for about 30 secs and then water started seeping into both boots. Do you want to use the entire length of the cuff, or cut it shorter? If socks are exposed above the rubber, won't they absorb water and eventually make the boot we anyway? Cheers for any help.

Step 1. Pull both gloves completely onto your feet

Step 2. peel a banana

Step 3. put "monkey man" by the specials, on full blast

Step 4. leap around your bed space eating the banana and masturbating, before flinging your own dung at someone, giggling hysterically then shooting your load all over your gloved monkey feet

Step 5. repeat steps 2-4 until the ambulance and police arrive.

hope this helps,

shortfuse said:
Step 1. Pull both gloves completely onto your feet

Step 2. peel a banana

Step 3. put "monkey man" by the specials, on full blast

Step 4. leap around your bed space eating the banana and masturbating, before flinging your own dung at someone, giggling hysterically then shooting your load all over your gloved monkey feet

Step 5. repeat steps 2-4 until the ambulance and police arrive.

hope this helps,

fcking priceless! Superb!

Gremlin0790 said:
If we do not have 'monkey man', would a suitable song by the Monkeys or the Gorillaz suffice?

Any simian based retro ska/punk fusion tune will suffice, as long as its up tempo enough to hit the vinegars before you've finished a standard sized banana..... or you'll look a proper c unt.

For optimum dung flinging. employ the "underhand forward wrist flick" manouver, ensuring you dont foul your own scrotum on the follow through.

comedy "ooh ooh" noises are mandatory.