Nazi doctor is alive in Chile

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theoriginalphantom, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC Clicky

How many Nazi's are there left unaccounted for? Can't be many still alive after all this time.
  2. You should have said something. Even though he was at deaths door he should have been brought to justice, Just because they are old and decrepid doesn't excuse their past behaviour.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nice uniforms though.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. I think it is lovely that veterans of both sides are still around and able to pass on their war stories.

They could teach us so much.

• Like Like x 2
  5. especially on the wenches
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly how many "Dr Death's" did the Nazis have?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This 'Adolfo', he didn't have a maniacal stare and a neat little tache did he?
  8. 1. He was living a life of luxury in comparison to those whose families he destroyed.

2. Amristar (or even My Lai) is hardly a comparable event to what the NAZIs did. The events in My Lai were nothing to do with us, that was a US thing of which there are many examples. (thats not to say that those events weren't crimes)

If someone had told you that they had found a known IRA terrorist, but thought he is old, lets just leave it at that, would you be happy? I know I wouldn't be.
  9. Don't forget shouty, was he shouty?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Thats about £250K I'll get me junglies on and grab my passport I could do with that cash.

On a serious note, I hope Shin Bet sorry the simon wiesenthal foundation get their man. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You utter, utter bastard. I've just noticed you ******* necroposted this on a 2008 thread. I'll have you know that I've downed a very nice bottle of Bordeaux instead of eating lunch other wise I wouldn't have posted on a resurrected thread. Right my next pressing question is Malt or Cognac, and I require assistance!
  12. Well they seem to have been commoner than Mr Happies.
  13. I think he meant assistance, relieving his baldder before he smelled of urine
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I am sure that the relatives of those that were rotting in their graves that he had a part in killing are thankful for that. He was free to go about his business I assume. He didn't have prison guards whipping him for no reason or anything like the conditions that the people in the NAZI concentration camps suffered?

Well, lets see. The premeditated elimination of those of a religious faith, which ended up to be about 3 million people killed is very different to an officers knee jerk panic reaction which resulted in the deaths of about 1000 people. It was not sanctioned by the British and in fact changed the way the Army worked in India (and likely other places). He wasn't exactly let off either, although his "punishment" wasn't very fitting at all and very little.

My Lai, as I said, that is the yanks crime and knowing them, they probably passed out medals for it. Its not really relevant to this on a Brit perspective.

Sorry, but I would not. I would not call those of the IRA combatants either, more like terrorist scum. I would like to see all IRA terrorists receive the death penalty no matter what age they are.
  15. Is that it? On a thread about NAZIs? I did expect better from you.