nazi-blair snubs VE day veterans

Suprise,suprise..........the fcuking spineless service dodging cretin we have for a PM decides that it is beneath him to attend the VE remembrance parade in London today. Typical of a man (and his lackies) jealous that these men are remembered as heroes, whereas bliar and sh1tbags will be forgotten when they are gone.

I'm glad my Grandfather isn't here to see how this cnut treats veterans with utter contempt. Well done again all you arrseholes who voted him in, by doing so you are condoning and endorsing this scandalous treatment of our national heroes...........it makes you want to weep.........

S.A.M.

p.s. bet his gutless son won't be joining up either,say what you want about Harry, at least he's having a go

Speed_Air_Man, what can you expect from c*cksucker blair and that excuse for a human being cherie, they both grovel to terrorists, what a pair of chinless wonders.

Norway has word that describes the blair family..Quislings.

Sorry vets...

We salute you!

We respect you!

We thank you all!

(It hurts so much to think we've got to put up with that cnut b-lair for another term. I'm hoping for his ticker to pack in. That would be a RESULT!)

armourer said:
Speed_Air_Man, what can you expect from c*cksucker blair and that excuse for a human being cherie, they both grovel to terrorists, what a pair of chinless wonders.

Norway has word that describes the blair family..[Bold]Quislings[/Bold].
Bang on the mark. The reason that will be given is that he is trying to save his fcuking job after being called to quit by his "supporters".

Ventress

LE
No suprise from a git that is facing his own back bench revolt- nice for them to wait after the election!

Blair didnt deserve to be even invited. He's killed more UK servicemen than the Yanks!

After all they did not bother themselves with rememberance day, the wives of the ones that did treated it as a fashion parade all smiles and giggles even on camera.
Still confused as to how they got back in did a straw pole where I work everybody said I didn't and don't know who would. as they thumbed through the ever intellectually challenging Sun new?spaper

boelynbulldog said:
After all they did not bother themselves with rememberance day, the wives of the ones that did treated it as a fashion parade all smiles and giggles even on camera.
I bet HRH DoE really loves to see that :evil: I rather wish he would take them to one side on HM's behalf and tell them how to behave themselves. At least Mrs Howard manages to look dignified.

Yes Red Cap, a true Rememberance needs HM, and the dignity that she provides is what the few remaining Old Timers deserve.
john
I suppose Tone is making plans for the clebrations to commemerate Gulf War II and his lead role,
or perhaps hes too busy negociating his retirement plan with King George II.

The Sunday Express had it that Blair said 'No Queen', and when he later decided he wouldn't go it meant that Howard & Kennedy couldn't either.

What is the country coming to ?. Oh yeah, a third term of manipulation for the benefit of that grinning jackanape.

Ventress said:
Blair didnt deserve to be even invited. He's killed more UK servicemen than the Yanks!
Remember that the Tory leader backed Blair 100% in going to war.

whiffler said:
The Sunday Express had it that Blair said 'No Queen', and when he later decided he wouldn't go it meant that Howard & Kennedy couldn't either.
The Express is a tory tabloid. Of course they're going to blame Blair. Strange that everyone is keen to call him a traitor for not attending but not afford the same compliments to the Queen, Michael Howard or Charles Kennedy.

PoisonDwarf said:
Ventress said:
Remember that the Tory leader backed Blair 100% in going to war.

whiffler said:
The Express is a tory tabloid. Of course they're going to blame Blair. Strange that everyone is keen to call him a traitor for not attending but not afford the same compliments to the Queen, Michael Howard or Charles Kennedy.
You're right about the Express stable, and it's mainly cr@p anyway but does have an 'in' on matters Royal. As for public ceremonies, it is the Prime Minister's Office that seems to organise these things. That being the convention, it wouldn't be right to criticise people who would rather have attended.

I wonder how much TCB was afreared of a backlash on his "most dedicated peope I've ever met/remember our fallen comrades" speech to Labour Praty workers.

Labour Praty, what an appropriate typo - serendipity I suppose.

Unusual for the Aussies to be so slow on the uptake, but the current Bush was anointed 'Shrub' even before his election.

My apologies,but here we are constantly subjected to a barrage of pro us media and government spin.

So much so that it's hard to sometimes remember that the Toxic Texan has a history.

Those very few that do not watch the commercial TV channels and have not been sucked in by the mainstrem media,have tried to adopt an independent line of thinking.

But it is becoming harder and harder to get to the 'truth' of a story.

Every time i now watch Blair on TV i shudder,it's only a matter of when not if he goes,i wish i could same the same for our joke of a PM.