Nazi America...the land of the free..

Anyone realise just how deep rooted racism is within america...seen a report on tv and discoverd this web site
NAZI MUTHA FCUKERS
sickend to see that they even have games on public release where by your a nazi and your mission is to kill jews...
is anyone else sickend by this?? :wtf:

Before you get a cockstand about this, can we consider how many of the denizens of the land of the free are believers in White supremacy and how many in our own dear< recently less democratically governed natio are signed up to the bnp?

Every nation has its cnutflaps. Unfortunately, some can even be decent in the web design department, too. But their opinions, while legal to hold and express, are worth exactly the amount of time I just spent looking at that abortion.

All together now: "I hate Illinois Nazis." :D

Before you get a cockstand about this, can we consider how many of the denizens of the land of the free are believers in White supremacy and how many in our own dear< recently less democratically governed natio are signed up to the bnp?

These people are a bit sick and a bit sad? Didn't they cause enough trouble the first time around?

I wonder if Mel Gibson's a member.

MsG

Pillager said:
Threatening webspace but if you look at the galleries they dont appear to be a very credible threat.

"I said, its your colonel here"
Note to the guy on the left:

"Who ate all the Kartoffelkloessen?"

The banners are a strange concoction. I see stars and lots of red and blue, so coupling that with the swastika, are they sympathetic to or related with the Rumsfeld neocon, expansionist outlook?

Wearing a Brown shirt in these days is probably just a form of walting anyway...

Lived in Illinois for a year and a half, never saw these buggers...

Don't worry. It's OK. These blokes are extras filming the remake of The Blues Brothers. Most of them are gay, especially Herr Smallhausen next to the fat bloke with the flag.

Seconds after these photos were taken, Jake and Elwood ran them over.

Sure its sickening, however, they have the right to express their opinions too. As long as they don't hurt anyone, they do have that right; at least in this country.

Phil306 said:
Sure its sickening, however, they have the right to express their opinions too.
Indeed. The Constitutional right to make a tw@t of yourself in public is alive and well, thank God.

Just like my right to laugh at Chinless O'Whitey on the left there. :D

Or the right to arms bears...

or was it the right... ???

(I'll get my coat...)

Reminds me of Garth Ennis's classic Preacher series. The hero confronts a KKK group and makes them take off their pointy hoods:

"Jesus Christ. Why is it the greatest champions of the White Race always turn out to be the worst examples of it? You - where the fcuk is your chin?!"

Hi, everybody,
go to 'truthout- MultiMedia' select the vid K Olbermann gives on the Military Commissions Act just passed in America.

Its a great piece, up there with the Gettysburg address(only longer)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar Royal Signals 4
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 10
OldSnowy The Training Wing 18