Nazi America...the land of the free..

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by G_D_Q_D_G, Oct 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone realise just how deep rooted racism is within america...seen a report on tv and discoverd this web site
    NAZI MUTHA FCUKERS
    sickend to see that they even have games on public release where by your a nazi and your mission is to kill jews...
    is anyone else sickend by this?? :wtf:

2. Before you get a cockstand about this, can we consider how many of the denizens of the land of the free are believers in White supremacy and how many in our own dear< recently less democratically governed natio are signed up to the bnp?

3. Every nation has its cnutflaps. Unfortunately, some can even be decent in the web design department, too. But their opinions, while legal to hold and express, are worth exactly the amount of time I just spent looking at that abortion.

All together now: "I hate Illinois Nazis." :D

4. Before you get a cockstand about this, can we consider how many of the denizens of the land of the free are believers in White supremacy and how many in our own dear< recently less democratically governed natio are signed up to the bnp?

5. combat 18 still do a decent line in web design? SKREWDRIVER.NET

Strange, as I had thought arty hippy pinko's would hold sway on that front?

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Cuddles,

you been at the gin early today? :eek:

7. Illinois Nazis, almost forgot about them fellas. Superb.

8. These people are a bit sick and a bit sad? Didn't they cause enough trouble the first time around?

I wonder if Mel Gibson's a member.

MsG

9. Threatening webspace but if you look at the galleries they dont appear to be a very credible threat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Note to the guy on the left:

"Who ate all the Kartoffelkloessen?"

11. The banners are a strange concoction. I see stars and lots of red and blue, so coupling that with the swastika, are they sympathetic to or related with the Rumsfeld neocon, expansionist outlook?

12. They are probably FBI members undercover spying on one another any way...

13. Wearing a Brown shirt in these days is probably just a form of walting anyway...

Lived in Illinois for a year and a half, never saw these buggers...

14. Don't worry. It's OK. These blokes are extras filming the remake of The Blues Brothers. Most of them are gay, especially Herr Smallhausen next to the fat bloke with the flag.

Seconds after these photos were taken, Jake and Elwood ran them over.