Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe - What do you reckon?

I think the bottom line is she is going back to court then back to prison and there is nothing we can do about that.

The HO advice given to anyone thinking of visiting the place is to arrange their affairs before departing as that just makes good sense, or better advice is just don't go, unless you are Jeremy Corbyn as the bastards wouldn't keep him would they?

It's just business as usual for Iran.
They love taking hostages. They won't let her go without a ransom of some kind.

endure

GCM
They want their £400 million quid back for the tanks that they paid for but never got.

endure

GCM
So the lady stays in jail.

His Popishness is next door at the moment, making nice with the Grand Wizard (or something) of Mosul. Perhaps he might have a word?

I thought they were Chieftains. Every day's a school day.
They were, indeed. Couple of mates went out on the sales team.
(They didn't get taken hostage!)

They were, indeed. Couple of mates went out on the sales team.
(They didn't get taken hostage!)
Must be a few old Chieftains still knocking about? Lick of paint and jark them to fall apart like a Keystone cop car in about a month. Ms Zaghari-Ratcliffe is released to the bosom of her family. Job jobbed. Wonder would the FO give me a job?... :scratch:

Must be a few old Chieftains still knocking about? Lick of paint and jark them to fall apart like a Keystone cop car in about a month. Ms Zaghari-Ratcliffe is released to the bosom of her family. Job jobbed. Wonder would the FO give me a job?... :scratch:
No need to jark 'em, my spies said that if the things stopped for any reason the crews just got orf and whistled up a camel. They understood those.
(And as we learnt, Chiefie was very good at stopping)

SWMBO & I were talking about her reported ability to (cough) "move freely"
Would the UK even consider trying to get her near enough a more western eg Turkey border to extract?
Nice job for Mossad but why would they get involved...other than to stick one up 'em.
I reckon we;ve watched too much Netflix especially Homeland, and it's a non starter.
Also we know Jack about Middle East matters really....
Have to say her husband has kept his dignity & cool, but equally....he'd have to.
The cnuts.

She jumps the border and the Government just jail/tourture all her relatives in the shittiest prison for the rest of their naturals.

Then they would find another dual-nationality victim to jail on trumped up charges and life repeats itself

I'll wager than conversation is has already been had with Mr & Mrs Ratcliffe by the FCO

It's just Mullahs lackeys playing with her again isn't it?
Like a cat with a mouse, "Let you go. Nah just kidding - gotcha! Go on, I mean it this time, run. Hah, now you're going to die painfully" etc etc etc.
I guess it's more fun for them if the victim still has some hope.

Latest Threads