Navy vets evicted to house pikeys

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dog_eatin_ot_chips, Jan 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I didn't know the navy had "vets."
    Do they look after the ship's cat and the captain's parrot?

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We are gonna need more than a bus for this one.

Outrage cross channel ferry anyone?

3. Cow

Cow LE

Already been done and is a non story. The report doesn't include all the facts, planning permission was only granted on the condition that another location was found for the Navy first.

4. True, but to put it into context, only on the condition that suitable accommodation can be found to re-house the Naval Vets. Still shocking though, as the land was originally bequeathed to the Council for welfare and recreational use - gyppo thieving HQ hardly fits that particular criteria.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm outraged! Disenfranchised, and all without a shot being fired either! There is NO precendence for this!

But seriously, it's a typical ZANU Nu Commie plan hike up those with the least contribution made or to make to the same level in society as those who have and do contribute the most - their idea of equality, whether earned or not; and not forgetting that it IS a great way to grab a load of Green Belt land at the same time for development, and anyone who says that's naughty is obviously a white supremacist fascist.

6. Jesus! Change the record fella ffs. If you hate it all so much MTFU do the honourable thing get yourself a rifle and climb a church tower.

Show the world how upset you really are.

Ps. I dare you.

7. Not only the cat and parrot (a pub?) but also them mine finding dolphin underwater stealth mammal thingies.

I found it on the MSN boards, It HAS to be in The Mail as well, surely?

I dont usually "do" outrage, I just had visions of ARSSERS getting tooled up for the bus down there a`la Op Nimby :D