Navy to resume bording parties

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by boris7, Apr 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Navy to resume bording parties...just mentioned on Radio 4 news

2. White Flags issued at the ready?

3. whistles hats and fizzy pop too.

Love a good party, the navy.

4. Apparently none in stores so the Navy have borrowed a load from the French.

5. we want our men back or we are going to-to-to-to-to-to-to--to-to---to _______mam a big man took my toy soldiers and boats and wont give them back mam :D

good old navy :p :p

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

This is going to go one of two ways: Army style in which a few sneeky bods are hanging around somewhere nearby and some Iranian boats suddenly sink, or get captured, or Navy style: Only searching boats 200 miles away from the disputed border using wrens, tea and biscuits.

7. Excellent Mrs PP has been on about the loft again. :D

8. They have re-written their SOPs and updated all boarding training materials.

I have the smuggled insert in my possesion and include it here

Actions on Iranian Intervention.

[​IMG]

9. Due to the negative publicity, the navy have taken a leaf out of the army's book in it's latest recruiting campaign:

Attached Files:

10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

11. Have they updated actions on capture to include Max Clifford's telephone number

12. They gonna get navy issue duffle bags with the complimentary Iranian mini-me sharkskin suits? Yanno, got to be ready for anything.

13. Apparently the Sun has taken on a dozen extra journalists and minders in anticipation...

14. Guess the book deal must have been sorted out, then.

Poor Andrew. They'll be a long time living that one down.