Navy Thwarts Pirate Attack on Iranian Oil Tanker

Discussion in 'Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa' started by MOD_ RSS, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .
  2. ....This is an automated feed from the Iranian Ministry of Defense website.....

Yay..... the truth ministrys have joined forces. That's just awesome.
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Does this mean we are friends now? Do the pirates get a demob suit?
  4. Just spotted that its a ringer myself - perhaps if the actual mod_rss wasn't such chod, people would be bothered, but the quality of the reporting is pretty much the same (no mention of pancake day from tge Iranian mod though, so possibly actually better than mod_rss).

Edit to add : I'm betting Iranian navy not so worried about umin rites of pirates either

Sent from the crapper using crappatalk
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Where is Trollenkomando when you need him / her?
  6. Just where was that tanker headed? Now that dinnerjacket has decided to stop oil exports to most of Europe and presumably the home of Satan, there cannot be many customers left.
  7. Brotherton Lad

China, India, Japan, and S Korea are major customers.
  8. How many posts about Iran are you planning on making today mod rss? I'm more interested in the delivery status of my kebab, if you have any news on it's where abouts then it would be much appreciated.
  9. I prefer this MOD_RSS, brilliant idea!
  10. I do hope the Iranians are culturally aware and bring along suitable Halal ratpacks to dish out and respect the yuman rights of these pirate scallywags.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I thought we were the pirates who were planning to take Iran's oil.
  12. Brotherton Lad

13. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Fantastic. Well done the Iranian intelligence operative who set this one up. I like this MOD RSS. Can we keep him, Dad? Can we? Can we? Please! Please! Please!
  14. Brotherton Lad

Shows much better form than Argentina.