• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Navy sex ring targeted females

vvaannmmaann said:
Is this re-hashed old news?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/06/2618024.htm

Or another scandal?
Continuing story I think. :? Same ship is mentioned.

Details, man! Let's have some details!

The Ledger allegedly involved dollar values being placed on each woman's head, with larger amounts offered if the sailors could sleep with a female officer or a lesbian.

Sailors also reportedly challenged each other to have sex in various locations, including on top of a pool table.

jimmys_best_mate said:
It must be a slow news day?
Indeed it must; the usual meeja-invented, pseudo-outrage BS.

Apparently three senior hands (all P.O.'s, IIRC) were stood down and put ashore while the investigation proceeded.

They've since been exonerated and told to rejoin their ship, but have refused, since they are firmly embarked on the HMAS High Dudgeon instead. Can't blame 'em, really.

Or something like that.

Like I give a fuck.

auscam said:
jimmys_best_mate said:
It must be a slow news day?
Indeed it must; the usual meeja-invented, pseudo-outrage BS.

Apparently three senior hands (all P.O.'s, IIRC) were stood down and put ashore while the investigation proceeded.

They've since been exonerated and told to rejoin their ship, but have refused, since they are firmly embarked on the HMAS High Dudgeon instead. Can't blame 'em, really.

Or something like that.

Like I give a fuck.
Of course they have refused, they need fresh meat.........

Latest Threads