• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Navy saves the day as usual

P

PrinceAlbert

Someone from the RNLI posted a link to it a few weeks back - or has it happened again?

tropper66 said:
LCVP Mk5 is a booty boat not shown on Army web site
As I said on the previous thread about this, this extract from the Southern Daily Echo website sort of gives it away: (link):

...Two of the crew members, who are based at 17 Port and Maritime Regiment at Marchwood, Hampshire, were airlifted to Poole while a third member remained with the craft, a Coastguard spokesman said... He added that the 17 Port and Maritime Regiment had been informed.

Dunservin said:
tropper66 said:
As I said on the previous thread about this, this extract from the Southern Daily Echo website sort of gives it away: (link):

...Two of the crew members, who are based at 17 Port and Maritime Regiment at Marchwood, Hampshire, were airlifted to Poole while a third member remained with the craft, a Coastguard spokesman said... He added that the 17 Port and Maritime Regiment had been informed.
You'll have to excuse "tropper66" he thinks he knows everything. Did you know he was shot in the head............by his own mates. Go figure. :lol:

sandmanfez said:
Dunservin said:
tropper66 said:

You'll have to excuse "tropper66" he thinks he knows everything. Did you know he was shot in the head............by his own mates. Go figure. :lol:
no, just been around a lot longer than you wonk

Latest Threads