Navy PVR

Hi , I recently left the Royal Navy during training due to personal reasons , having done a total of 8 weeks out of 10. However because i PVR i’m not able to re join the navy for 2 years. Im not sure if this is for the army too or just the navy , as i am now drawn towards the army. Before joining the Navy i was in college doing a Armed Forces preperation course and i was exposed to a lot of different army careers which i was drawn to however i decided to go through with the navy having been a long way through the process when i started the course.

If you pvrd out of RN basic, I'll be honest, you are going to find the Army a lot harder. Go do some travelling/Work in a bar/pull chicks or blokes for a couple of years then sign up.

If you pvrd out of RN basic, I'll be honest, you are going to find the Army a lot harder. Go do some travelling/Work in a bar/pull chicks or blokes for a couple of years then sign up.
I pvrd due to personal reasons at the time i do actually regret it because i did actually enjoy training even through the shit times