Navy or Army?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tanter, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know whether to join the Army or the Royal Navy. I like the idea of the army. I want to be fighting Rag Heads with an M14 in afghanistan like Rambo did, but I don't want to be what my old man would call a knuckle dragging gorilla. I am thinking about the Navy though. Getting to see the world, and get all the women. I just can't decide...

2. HMMmm, it's all down to Blue suit or Green suit then? Go RAF Reg, job jobbed!

3. You get a suit?I thought you wore a sailor uniform or khaki

4. Just had a baguette from the mess and I put in wayyyy too much mustard. The fucker tasted like a 40 year old Thai hookers snatch, burning my mouth like trying to swallow fire.

Kinda liked it though.

5. Are you army? Do the Navy get baguettes too?

6. must be another slow Thursday!

7. What do you mean 'slow thursday?'

8. Dont fuck about......... go Marines best of both worlds...

You get to drag your knuckles round like a gorilla and you get all the sodomy the Navy can offer........plus as a bonus you get to wear pretty pink lipstick on sundays too

9. I was Army, my cousin was, my dad was, and his dad etc and I always wanted at least one of mine to go into the Army. Looking at the forces now, I'd be happy if my middle one (the one with the right attitude) went into the Navy if he wanted to.

10. I don't want to be a marine. I know they are better than para's, but I have been told infantry are better than Marines

11. The Navy wouldn't know what to do with a baguette. Probably surrender their iPods to it.

12. Marines. Originally policemen at sea.

13. They would just think it was a cunningly camoflagued mini-sub and get inside and start shooting officers.......

14. I just want to know, army or navy. Where will I be able to become a sniper first?

15. Someone please tell me this is a wind up.

• Like Like x 1