Navy Opens Doors

http://www.modoracle.com/

Some of the Royal Navy’s biggest ships will welcome visitors onboard for the three days. 13 Royal Navy ships and submarines are attending, together with a Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship, the tall ship Tenacious and four foreign warships; the Russian, French, Dutch and German navies are all being represented at the event.
Just have seen a report about it on Russian TV. Russian mariners showed their exercises and there was a lot of visitors on anti-submarine ship Admiral Chabanenko.

Hang on.

I already made a funny about the Navy and their back doors....

CC_TA your post willb e deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

I am so glad I am working this wkend and not down in Guzz. Pissed Russian matelots are nothing but trouble!

dan_man said:
You mean Russian ships are in British waters, cripes it must be an invasion I'm going to get sit in my bunker all Bank Holiday now.
The fishing fleet has better stay in harbour then - it all ended in tears for them when a Russian fleet transited our waters about a century ago.

combatintman said:
dan_man said:
You mean Russian ships are in British waters, cripes it must be an invasion I'm going to get sit in my bunker all Bank Holiday now.
The fishing fleet has better stay in harbour then - it all ended in tears for them when a Russian fleet transited our waters about a century ago.
Well they were on their way to the other side of the world to get a severe kicking from the Japanese at Tsushima.

Invicta said:
combatintman said:
dan_man said:
Well they were on their way to the other side of the world to get a severe kicking from the Japanese at Tsushima.
So the fishing fleet was an OPTAG thing then?