Navy Nonce

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CptDanjou, Oct 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do they separate the men from the boys in the Navy?

With a ******* crow bar!

• Like Like x 8
  2. A sailor nonce? Who would have believed it!?

3. **** me Hardy, a Diver with more images on his 'puter of someone other than himself?

That's got to be newsworthy.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Sorry but there is a difference between nonce and scum of the earth that deserves to be taken down south yard and pay a visit to the perfectly well working gallowes that are preserved there!

• Like Like x 1
  5. cant they just chemically castrate him as a pedo so he stops having these urges?

6. Can't they just fill his oxygen bottles with something else next time he dives. Caustic soda perhaps?

I'm pretty sure that stop his urges too.

7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

as i understand it chemical castration just cuts the ability to derive physical pleasure from it - it doesn't prevent mental pleasure and in the states offenders have gone on to commit rather horrendous acts.

it is after all a mental illness like hermerism so a lobotomy and manual labour such as cutting the dartmoor grass with a pair of scissors should suffice

9. Hey there are nonces in every walk of life.

10. Sounds like the septics have the right idea for a change, or you could always go for

View attachment 95061

Blunt rusty scissors :grin:

11. wow, not even acceptable on ARRSE mate.

12. Put him on mine-sweeping duties in Helmand for the rest of his life, which should not be that long, hopefully.

13. Perhaps we can institute a British version...:twisted: