Navy Nonce

Sorry but there is a difference between nonce and scum of the earth that deserves to be taken down south yard and pay a visit to the perfectly well working gallowes that are preserved there!

cant they just chemically castrate him as a pedo so he stops having these urges?
Can't they just fill his oxygen bottles with something else next time he dives. Caustic soda perhaps?

I'm pretty sure that stop his urges too.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
as i understand it chemical castration just cuts the ability to derive physical pleasure from it - it doesn't prevent mental pleasure and in the states offenders have gone on to commit rather horrendous acts.

it is after all a mental illness like hermerism so a lobotomy and manual labour such as cutting the dartmoor grass with a pair of scissors should suffice

Have you seen what they do to nonces in California? They lock em up, naturally. Then after bird, they decide they are sick and lock them up in a special nonce hospital where they are treated and not allowed out until they are better. They decide if you are better by attaching sensors to your helmet and showing you pictures of kids. As the treatment never works, the nonces never get better. The sensors always say 'Nonce' and there they stay.... I think only about two people have ever been released from the programme.

******* result.
Sounds like the septics have the right idea for a change, or you could always go for

View attachment 95061

Blunt rusty scissors :grin:

Have you seen what they do to nonces in California? They lock em up, naturally. Then after bird, they decide they are sick and lock them up in a special nonce hospital where they are treated and not allowed out until they are better. They decide if you are better by attaching sensors to your helmet and showing you pictures of kids. As the treatment never works, the nonces never get better. The sensors always say 'Nonce' and there they stay.... I think only about two people have ever been released from the programme.

******* result.
Perhaps we can institute a British version...:twisted:

Cheers for that cpt.

*shakes head in disgust*

Subsunk

War Hero
Book Reviewer
According to the article he'll be taught thinking skills. One assumes this will focus on thoughts not featuring kids.

as i understand it chemical castration just cuts the ability to derive physical pleasure from it - it doesn't prevent mental pleasure and in the states offenders have gone on to commit rather horrendous acts.

it is after all a mental illness like hermerism so a lobotomy and manual labour such as cutting the dartmoor grass with a pair of scissors should suffice
I've read it has some success as if they are incapable of sexual pleasure then the urges subside. Unfortunately in this country we are not interesting in treating a mental illness we just want to hang them from lamposts.