Navy Lose Felixstowe Bomb

Ha Ha muppets! A few red faces in the Felixsowe area I would say....

Seems to be a marked reluctance in coming out with the facts like "yeah, we lost it, so what"

"we have a gps location, we're currently carrying out a search"....SO YOU FCUKING LOST IT THEN :roll:

I take it Seaman Batchelor, Faye Fcukwit & co weren't actually captured by the Iranians........we knew their gps location (from the ipod signal) and were conductiing negotiations etc etc Har har.

Its not lost its in the North Sea :fish: The Navy never get lost, they have all the latest equipment and its all tried and tested in Iraq :jocolor: oops maybe not the best example to use! Still its taken 60 years to find the bomb sure it will turn up soon :relax:

Solution:
Say "Found it!", tell everyone, set off large bag of explosives and sit back and relax. Then when the actual lost bomb goes off taking a fishing boat or something with it, look surprised, say "Must have been another one. What are the chances of that?" :roll:

oldbaldy

LE
Gubmint_Agent said:
Solution:
Say "Found it!", tell everyone, set off large bag of explosives and sit back and relax. Then when the actual lost bomb goes off taking a fishing boat or something with it, look surprised, say "Must have been another one. What are the chances of that?" :roll:
well its back in the sea so who really cares .

oldbaldy

LE
The Navy have wheeled out someone who looks a bit like a woman:
Felixstowe TV

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
There must still be hundreds of WW2 bombs and mines on the bottom of the ogin. I say go with Gubmint's suggestion. Odds are no one will ever know.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Look, we know exactly where it is, just not in relation to anywhere else.

"Iiiit's iiin the saaaaaannnnd! mmm, I'm not helping very much am I boss?"

oldbaldy

LE
Just watch the local news on BBC.
The man in charge Warrant officer Robin Rickard was being interviewed wearing the biggest beret in the world. It's a good job he has ears!

Best make sure nothing from Wattisham is in the area, it might land on him.

On a better note for him, I see he got this last month:

Queen's Commendation for Bravery (QCB)

Chief Petty Officer (Diver) Robin Henry Thomas RICKARD Royal Navy

A gong & promotion

Reporter: "Can you tell us how big the search area is"?

Bird occifer:

*oh shit, cant tell him its a square km*

"I havent got that information to hand..."

:D