Navy lose a Sub

I have some water wings and a snorkel, can I come?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It would be an interesting Board of Inquiry. I wonder if they are open to the public 8)

I can also bring a disposable barbecue and a crate of beer :)

Quote from news.telegraph "However, under Italian maritime salvage rights, anyone who finds the equipment is able to claim it and sell it on to a third party"

Navy in the Sh1t then :D :D :D

Right lads, I,ve got a fcuking great long bit of rope. All we need now is a fcuking great big magnet !!!! An AVRE would,nt go a miss either to pull the bloody thing up. Can anybody pull some strings ??? (no pun intended)

LT.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK to get the filthy Italian Lira (or scummy euros) we need a plan. First of all we need someone to go down and look for the ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle?). May I suggest we use Pentwyn as the weight to get the rope down? We would then have our own AOP (Arrse Operated Pentwyn). Once she/he/it has detected the lump of RN metal then she/it/he attaches the rope to our bit of booty and he/she/it sinks to the bottom of the lake. We pull said piece of metal to the surface and sell to the highest bidder. Double whammy!

(Of course if they ain't Brits then we will take the money and renage saying come and get it if you think you are hard enough)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BagCharge said:
Quote from news.telegraph "However, under Italian maritime salvage rights, anyone who finds the equipment is able to claim it and sell it on to a third party"

Navy in the Sh1t then :D :D :D
e bay anyone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was FMT 3 action carried out ???

no but a frontal lobotomy should have been performed, because the next time we were there he caused a pile up on the autobahn because he actually tookk a convoy up the rong side of rthe carriageway. Amazingly, he is still there, a kind of secret weapon if you will