Navy intercepts Argentinian warship near British waters

Not just chest beating: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/7313829/Navy-intercepts-Argentinian-warship-near-British-waters.html

"Destroyer HMS York spotted the vessel around ten miles inside the disputed “oil zone” around the South Atlantic islands.

The British crew had to radio the Argentinian ship, a smaller corvette named ARA Drummond, to demand that it change its course.

Sources told The Sun that the ship made an “innocent navigational blunder” and were embarrassed about the mistake."

Oi! I started a thread on this & it's disappeared. There must be an Argie infiltrator here. :x

Don't want to raise suspicions, but theres a shifty looking penguin typing near my desk...

jim30 said:
Don't want to raise suspicions, but theres a shifty looking penguin typing near my desk...
Well at least you didn't start yet another Falklands thread just to tell us that. :)

Charm_City said:
Been done

Merged into main thread
Seen.

Exits at the rush. :oops:

There seems to be a rush on second hand union bunting around the Portsmouth and Plymouth area do you think........................ :p

vvaannmmaann said:
News Flash.

Crew of HMS York prepare to hand over all ipods to Argentines.
There's going to be tears at bedtime.

jim30 said:
Are you sure it isn't a small nun??

www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=3038383.html#3038383
Dunservin said:
bernoulli said:
Well, I certainly hope they've got a steelier resolve than the RIR bods who surrendered to a bunch of Sierra Leonian child soldiers had! :D
Yep. Whenever anyone makes the obligatory crack about iPods in every RN-related thread, I daresay someone else is bound to mention the West Side Boys. :lol:

www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=3025745.html#3025745

Dunservin said:
vvaannmmaann said:
STOP PRESS
Matelot's mustering outside Daily Wail HQ to hand over ipods to Mr Hastings.
Yep. Whenever anyone makes the obligatory crack about iPods in every RN-related thread, I daresay someone else is bound to mention the West Side Boys. :lol:
www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=3017410.html#3017410
Dunservin said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Quickly lads,hand over your ipods.
www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=3196613.html#3196613
Dunservin said:
vvaannmmaann said:
News Flash.
I don't have to look for them. I just collect 'em as we go along. :p

HMS Ark Royal loading up with Harriers, spare socks and shreddies in Geordieland this weekend.

Ask the Argies to hold off for a coupla months till it gets there.

FourEM said:
mistersoft said:
vvaannmmaann said:
News Flash.

There's going to be tears at bedtime.
So who wrote that tune Mister S ? :D
Well certainly I didn't. :)