navy hostage/arthur batchelor/news of world..front page.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ramsas, Apr 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :evil: having seen the above mentioned acting the complete prat by getting pissed and walking around a nightclub with a blindfold on etc i am of the opinion that he should be sent back to work on his ship or even better for all concerned SHIP OUT.Enough is enough his behaviour is an affront to all service personnel risking and losing there lives in a bloody endless conflict in the war on terror.lets get serious it is to much and reflects on all the armed forces,it is distracting people away from the selfless courageous duties being carried out 24/7 by those that are proud to be in the forces and who uphold there dignity by getting on with it and by acting sensibly when the spotlight is on them.

2. There's already a Thread on this worthless, spineless cnut on the CA Forum, mate.

Suffice to say, if it was left up to most ARRSEr's, he'd be fcuking keel-hauled.

3. So what! Let the lad deal with it his own way.

Who are we to judge, unless you have been in the situation that he found himself in, i say let it be!!!

4. Agree, have an opinion when you yourself have been held against your will by a fanatical race for fourteen days.

I for one would be behaving in a far more debauched manner.

5. yes but you'd have done all the debauchery/buggery/vomiting down your shirt ANYWAY MDN,so that doesn't count :D

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

See our very own (sadly) Sarah Jane aka Chuubs aka Mong aka yada yada...has left a comment on the link as well.

7. Spike do you go to sleep dreaming of sjc you never seem to stop speaking about her :D

8. Journo, possibly?

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Go slot yourself mong!

10. Well this country has been living under labour for 10 years, does being raped and pillaged by a ruling party count? Hell we could all be on a payday with the NoW to sell our story of mistreatment. :?

11. I am sorry to say i dont read that kind of news paper spike and i would certainly not leave any comments on their regarding any military personnel either

12. The other navy tosspot thread is HERE and trolls rarely venture there.

13. Perhaps that should be the forum sub-heading?

Current Affairs, News and Analysis
    Where trolls seldom venture

14. If only it applied to the other forums.

Wishful thinking I suppose.