Navy and RAF among top 100 employers of gay people

Gays in the RN? Surely not.......................................................

[video=youtube;P0dWo31hwpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dWo31hwpI[/video]
They employ a lot of heterosexual people as well, but we're not allowed a parade apparently.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Not this one again. More useless shoite from MOD RSS.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
[video=youtube;3icDB3kRKPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3icDB3kRKPg[/video]

They attract sharks and nudge people.......

I know this post will upset alot here.
But did you know that there are more LGBT soldiers in special forces than in standard
regiments, this is due to the fact that as young men they try to deny their problems and so try to be as masculine as possible. What is more macho than special forces.

But did you know that there are more LGBT soldiers in special forces than in standard
regiments, this is due to the fact that as young men they try to deny their problems and so try to be as masculine as possible. What is more macho than special forces.

Why should it upset anybody?

Gay and bisexual I can quite believe. Lesbian and Transexual?

Prove it.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
By your reaction, I'd say you have a lot more "issues" with alpha males in general, rather than the SF community as a specific target.

Millie Tant / Wah. The jury is out.

That might be true if you class the paras as special forces.

You saying Andy McNab and his oppos are all noshers!!??----I'll never buy another of his books again.