Navy allow Satanic worship!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Oct 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You couldn't make it up! Although I thought that the nature of this belief system may make it incompatible with military virtues of trust and selflessness...

From the Sunday Telegraph, titled "The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"

2. LOL

Obviously no "Values and Standards" in the Royal Navy then!!
  3. Don't see the problem personally. A deployment isn't a deployment until someone has sacrificed a frozen chicken in a candle lit pentagram on the flight deck, and burnt a pair of flip-flops to placate Beelzebub, Lord of Flies. :twisted: :twisted:

BTW, the USN has had a Satanist chaplain since the late eighties. Can't imagine what the last rites are like though; maybe he draws an inverted crucifix on your forehead, using his own sh*t?
  4. Well let's face it, the whole satanist :twisted: thing is based on superstitious old wives' tales and essentially a total bunch of bull!

BUT...Satanists, by their very nature, believe in God. Therefore I refuse to have any respect for them. Christianity is just another bunch of bull dreamt up nearly 2000 yrs ago by a bunch of power-crazed people who needed an excuse to issue diktats to the people on behalf of a greater supernatural power. So satanists are hardly any stranger than christians...or jews...or muslims...or hindus...or scientologists...or buddhists...etc.

Pah....wierdos. Hanging's too good for them. :x

5. A model phallus? I don't see the problem......this is the navy after all.
  6. You're right, PD. It's a good boot up the arrse they need. :lol:
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

That must explain all those candels around the house!
  8. I haven't heard, yet , of any satanists reading a work of fiction ,the bible, and then stealing somebody else's country.
  9. Why's this then?
  10. Where is he going to find a virgin, to sacrifice, on a Royal Navy ship :lol: :lol:
  11. Nice one, Jackers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Funnee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Virgin - what's that lol
  13. Ironic that Cranmer's first name is Christopher!

I run a prison in the USA we were recently instructed to recognize satanism as an authorized religion and permit the introduction of its trappings, tarot cards etc. One satanist inmate in possession of a pack of tarot cards asked his less than sympathetic counselor when his parole date was. The counselor replied "You tell me."
  14. Mmmmmm, one could have an interesting debate about the nature of religion here - does Satanism promote the practice of evil? Any one better informed than me out there? Doesn't that conflict with his Oath of Allegiance?

(at least the worst I manage is cursing the wannabees at Stonehenge.... :wink: ......I'm joking.....)