Naval battle between UAE and Saudi Arabia

I for one am appalled.

All these surface actions going on, and the RN is missing out. Will someone please volunteer for one of our ships to engage in some sort of exciting gun action, please?

P2000 said:
I for one am appalled.

All these surface actions going on, and the RN is missing out. Will someone please volunteer for one of our ships to engage in some sort of exciting gun action, please?
Nah, I think the MoD is scared they might surrender to "several heavily armed Saudi or UAE gunboats" like the ones off Iran! :lol: :lol:

Or blown out of it. Ithankyou...

ex_colonial said:
P2000 said:
I for one am appalled.

Nah, I think the MoD is scared they might surrender to "several heavily armed Saudi or UAE gunboats" like the ones off Iran! :lol: :lol:
The guys off Iran were in a rubber boat looking down the barrels of RPGs and .50 cals mounted on patrol craft, i.e. the equivalent of you with your L1A2 in a boxed-in open-topped Landy vs three CVR(T)s at point blank range. So give it a rest or I'll be forced to mention the West Side Boys again. :D

Dunservin said:
ex_colonial said:
P2000 said:
I for one am appalled.

The guys off Iran were in a rubber boat looking down the barrels of RPGs and .50 cals mounted on patrol craft, i.e. the equivalent of you with your L1A2 in a boxed-in open-topped Landy vs three CVR(T)s at point blank range. So give it a rest or I'll be forced to mention the West Side Boys again. :D
Sorry Effendi, I dont want an iPod, just a badly fitting suit would be ok!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunservin said:
ex_colonial said:
P2000 said:
I for one am appalled.

Never one for boy bands, haven't they split up now ?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
On the other hand, what happened to the west side boys?