Nauseating.........

Only ever had SuperJB. Banned for severe breach of political correctness. Daily wail, the times, hansard etc.
Ah... forgive me. I had it in my head that pc supa was the original (banned) name and something else was in use more recently. Damned Alzheimer's.

Ah... forgive me. I had it in my head that pc supa was the original (banned) name and something else was in use more recently. Damned Alzheimer's.

Ah... forgive me. I had it in my head that pc supa was the original (ban...

Had to tidy act up mate.

How about that £500 you owe me?

....... the latest British Airways TV ad.

They must have spent weeks pulling minorities out of pigeon-holes, just so they could pigeon-hole them back again in their oh, so inclusive way. Considering that it is a Premium Carrier, I would bet my chestnuts that the largest demographic by far on BA flights are middle-aged white businessmen. Guess which demographic, amongst the 100 or so individuals shown, isn't represented at all?

Apart from the now compulsory game of Full Range Colour-Bingo, you can also have fun spotting the hand-holding homosexuals and for good measure, notice the androgynous David Bowie reference (after all, mustn't leave anyone out........ well, except those middle-aged white businessmen, who have paid all the bills for decades).
There appears to be frequent shots of this middle-aged white man, who appears to be travelling on business (unless he's a sad git who holidays on his own between movies):-
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00002.jpg
vlcsnap-00005.jpg
vlcsnap-00006.jpg
vlcsnap-00008.jpg

There's this middle-aged white bloke, too:-

vlcsnap-00004.jpg

There's even a vet':-
vlcsnap-00009.jpg

Winnie the Pooh, Gary Oldman star in feel-good British Airways ad

No Eskimos? I'm offended.

How about that £500 you owe me?
Now I do remember that. I just forget to pay my debts. Why do you owe me £500? Do I know you? I owe somebody some money...

Or at least I did until I forgot and then I didn't. Have we met? How may I be of help. Are you my wife?

There appears to be frequent shots of this middle-aged white man, who appears to be travelling on business (unless he's a sad git who holidays on his own between movies):-
View attachment 376854 View attachment 376855 View attachment 376857 View attachment 376858 View attachment 376859

View attachment 376856

View attachment 376860

Golly jeepers, 48% of the British population represented by just 2% of the characters. How is that 'inclusive'?

Golly jeepers, 48% of the British population represented by just 2% of the characters. How is that 'inclusive'?
FFS. There appears to be one of each demographic.

Except for the iron hoofs - where necessity demands that there are two.

The feminazis should be up in arms - how dare they choose men who bat at the other end of the wicket to represent the LGBTQRFLDGASHPWRR+- community when there are so many (plug ugly) wimmin who could be used.

Haven’t got anyone in a wheelchair though, have they? The cünts.

....... the latest British Airways TV ad.

They must have spent weeks pulling minorities out of pigeon-holes, just so they could pigeon-hole them back again in their oh, so inclusive way. Considering that it is a Premium Carrier, I would bet my chestnuts that the largest demographic by far on BA flights are middle-aged white businessmen. Guess which demographic, amongst the 100 or so individuals shown, isn't represented at all?

Apart from the now compulsory game of Full Range Colour-Bingo, you can also have fun spotting the hand-holding homosexuals and for good measure, notice the androgynous David Bowie reference (after all, mustn't leave anyone out........ well, except those middle-aged white businessmen, who have paid all the bills for decades).
Seen

They've also missed out the token embittered alcoholic tourette sufferer who travels to southern France once per year, haven't they? Fvck! Knob! SLR!

As least it is not that advert with some throbber saying "we are surrounded but the sea - but we are not an island". Yes we are you wibbling fool!

Or the Gillette advert - "why not cut your balls off?"

View attachment 376854 View attachment 376855 View attachment 376857 View attachment 376858 View attachment 376859

View attachment 376856

View attachment 376860

I do believe he said "except those middle-aged white businessmen" while the over-all tone of his message implied "of the majority, non-poofter variety."

*Gary may not be a poofter, but he is an actor, and has lived in LA, US for nearly 30 years. Not exactly a representative typical, majority, middle-aged, white, businessman either.

Personally, I am upset by the lack of whisky.

Last edited:
I do believe he said "except those middle-aged white businessmen" while the over-all tone of his message implied "of the majority, non-poofter variety."
"Considering that it is a Premium Carrier, I would bet my chestnuts that the largest demographic by far on BA flights are middle-aged white businessmen. Guess which demographic, amongst the 100 or so individuals shown, isn't represented at all?"

Personally, I am upset by the lack of whisky.
Personally, I am upset by the lack of ability to read and actually comprehend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LucreziaBorgia The NAAFI Bar 101