Naughty Teacher

The kid must be a legend but well said facelikeapingpongball what an idiot thats a schoolboy mistake if ever I saw one.

it's wrong and it's double standards.

If its Ok for a young boy to shag a female teacher, what about schoolgirls shagging Male teachers ?

you would condemn him out of hand while applauding the schoolboy.

both Teachers are in responsable positions

you can't have it both ways

Burn her!

semper said:
it's wrong and it's double standards.

If its Ok for a young boy to shag a female teacher, what about schoolgirls shagging Male teachers ?

you would condemn him out of hand while applauding the schoolboy.

both Teachers are in responsable positions

you can't have it both ways
I agree.

But she probably does have it both ways!!!!! Fnar fnar :wink:

how many of us would dream over having someone like that shag us at 14! can't believe the tosser squealed.

There were a couple of female teachers at my school that I wish would have given me a 'helping hand'

must be a septics thing then, i had a fave teacher, Miss carter, looked very swedish. mmmmmmmm, be back in a minute

Oh my, never teachers like that at my school!!! Parents should have invested money better!!! I just watched that video link, research reasons you understand! Uni proxy wanted user details, so I full expect that my internet connection will have disapared by the end of the day!

This very strange thought, usally when we see this sort of thing, be it male or female, they are laten in age, where as this women is only 23 at the time, and I'm pretty sure she would have been able to pull if she wanted to bother her (rather large) arrse to go out!!

linemanloz said:
Oh my, never teachers like that at my school!!!
You didn't go to Bartholmew Tipping then did you! Miss Ritchens, our Science teacher. Still crack one off occasionally when thinking about the good old days.

I thought it was great putting a pencil sharpener with a mirror on top on the floor and asking Miss Mellody to explain the question. This was in the seventies and the view for us sprouts was confusing; what's with all the fur?

Morty said:
Disturbed little pr!ck - why did he go and blab??!! At 14 you're happy for anything you can lay your grubby, hormone - warped hands on (I was anyway), never mind the blonde teacher with no principles. Bet she's a right dirty cow 'n' all.

He's gonna get to his early twenties and severley regret speaking up.
Damn right, I sploffed gallons of young teenage boy goo into my sheets over Miss Ritchens. Even ugly smelly garlic breathed female teachers caused a comotion in my Y-fronts when their image came into view inside my perverted young mind. So often was I tightly tugging my developing pecker that it had grip marks embedded in it like the handle grip of one of James Cagney's Chicago machine guns.

The question we have to ask is, would he have complained if it had been a male 23 year old that had him round for sex?