Naughty Jackboot Jacqui in the news again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully the truth was the already disgraced hubby filmed his equally disgraced wife being spit roasted by the two lags.
    However being as she has turned out to be a money grasping thief who was lucky not to have had her collar felt by the plod, I'm sure she leapt at the chance to have more work done for free, well paid for indirectly by us.

2. This week she is presenting the 10am to 1pm programme on LBC. It's dire.

3. Did she do a review of Raw Meat 3?

4. Dear God, man! I may be slightly to the Right of Ghenghis Khan when it comes to crime and punishment - but you have to draw the line somewhere! By all means, Hang, Draw and Quarter convicted criminals, but allowing Jackboot Jacqui to rape them...that's simply Not Done, old boy.

This is Britain, not Nazi Germany.:shock:

5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

That "Community Payback" isn't going to do itself.

But seeing as it's "that" Daily Heil that's pushing this, don't you think that another agenda might be in play here?

6. Yes-it gives me the chance think of J Smith being shagged bandy whilst her "soft", kept hubby knocks one out on the crim's back. I do also read the Mail.

7. article-2029437-09771DE5000005DC-807_233x383.jpg

Ha ha! Take that you swines! At least I waited until you've all finished scoffing your lunch. She is ******* gopping isn't she. Never in a bloody million years would I shag that, not even with yours (I'm a kind lad really).

8. You bloody liar.

9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You are not Scaley Albereto and I don't claim my five of your english pounds.

10. Don't see anything wrong in gainfully employing those less than scrupuleous members of our community.

11. Well I'll take your turn then.

• Like Like x 1
  12. She's a 3 bagger and no mistake BS!!!
    My standards are extremely low, but even I wouldn't chuck one up that gangling old rag wart!!!

13. So strapping her great arse with a leather belt until it bleeds and then hammering her hoop ragged has no appeal to you? Takes all sorts I suppose.

14. I think it's a good idea! Fair play to her. Get some **** to paint your house for free.

You wouldn't be complaining if she had them out painting the grass green.