Naughty Bootie

Indeed I saw this, this morning, made me larf, mong cabbage head, how did he think the pictures would never be seen?

I'm sure there was a DIN on ARRSE that said he could do what he did.

There must be a fantastic atmosphere in the Mess.

Utterly disgraceful!
He should have worn a dress, stockings and high heels, like all the other booties.

If he was a Para I could have come up with a nice "Heavy Drop" joke.

The fat bastard.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
So he's blagged being confirmed in rank as Sgt and winning a best endeavour award in training?

What a lizard but hardly crime of the century.

My ex birds fit mates think I was running Black Ops in Lebanon in the 80's.
Most people who know me think the scar on my left palm is from when I stopped a 9mm bullet in me hand in northern Ireland in 1976. Well for at least a couple of seconds until I call wah on meself and tell them it's from stopping a beer glass when I slipped on a wet floor in a working man's club in Sunderland in 1973.

Nothing new in life.

Why does he feel the need to do this?

Most people who know me think the scar on my left palm is from when I stopped a 9mm bullet in me hand in northern Ireland in 1976.
If you'd gone to a school that taught cricket, you'd have known that you must move your hand with the bullet to enable you to catch it.

At least, that's what I tell people when I explain the absence of a scar on my left palm.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you'd gone to a school that taught cricket, you'd have known that you must move your hand with the bullet to enable you to catch it.

At least, that's what I tell people when I explain the absence of a scar on my left palm.
You didn't read my post properly, did you? If I had been catching a bullet I'd have done what you say. Strawberry mivvies don't get this, hence it's me that calls wah on myself.

You didn't read my post properly, did you?
Yes, you were giving a reason for the scar on your palm. I gave a reason why I don't have one.

The part of your post that begs credibility is the inference that there was a working man in Sunderland in 1973.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cuddles The NAAFI Bar 1
C Iraq (Op TELIC) 4
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 21