Natural Target for NAAFI Warriors

If you could have extra bits added or taken/replaced on your body.. be it mechanical/flesh/technical..or imaginary...

I'd have a lung added to my arrse, an eye in the back of me head and an iPod in my ear that played Ultravox.

What would you choose to add and why?
Why so you could breathe in your own shit? ....what are you on ...has a firework sparkler sent you into sparkle shock?

If you could have extra bits added or taken/replaced on your body.. be it mechanical/flesh/technical..or imaginary...

I'd have a lung added to my arrse, an eye in the back of me head and an iPod in my ear that played Ultravox.

What would you choose to add and why?
A Bullshit detector, it would be busier than a one armed paperhanger if I was within 100m of you.

No. because as I age I tend to breathe out my arse when I do physical excersise. I'm not on anything, and I've not seen any fireworks as yet.
Your second helpful explanation was totally unhelpful. :???:

Stoppit... or I'll internet slap you.

Add your thoughts or don't add at all... you're disrupting the class.
You will internet slap me?

Please I cannot wait ... make sure you have the correct added on appendage first. A lung on your arse ...a quick takedown would suffocate you..never mind the extra eye causing incongrunce to your visual field making you dizzy.

I asked that you add to the thread, or not..

I'd rather that the very probable short life span of a Saturday night ARRSE thread not be bastardised with dross, or input from thrushy 10 denier tight wearing kiddie moulders with no, or at best little, witty input.

And if it is, I would add, I would hope that it would be devolved into an ethernet bitchfest by someone better than you..

M'dear.
Well I feel duly slapped now! :roll:

Well lets leave it at that then.

And, to add, well done on making red wine nose look like sunburn on an adventure holiday by wearing sunglasses... even though it was actually taken on the taxi ride home from a one night stand in Whitehaven.

Now...where were we..?
Where the hell is Whitehaven? ..where were we? ...bored ..bored and more bored ..do you bore everyone like this. Here we go an emote with an appendage to add to your thread :rendeer: and another one :safe:

You will internet slap me?

Please I cannot wait ... make sure you have the correct added on appendage first. A lung on your arse ...a quick takedown would suffocate you..never mind the extra eye causing incongrunce to your visual field making you dizzy.
Are you always a complete & utter cunt you cunt?

Leave the half-wit alone! This is the only pleasure his carer allows him.

Z

Zarathustra

Why so you could breathe in your own shit? ....what are you on ...has a firework sparkler sent you into sparkle shock?
I wonder why you joined this site. You apparently have no connection with the Army, and your attempts to join in with the banter in the NAAFI fail miserably because even though you try and copy the style of other posters you just can't quite get it right.

You also have a posting style similar to LucerziaBorgias/Crio.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I wonder why you joined this site. You apparently have no connection with the Army, and your attempts to join in with the banter in the NAAFI fail miserably because even though you try and copy the style of other posters you just can't quite get it right.

You also have a posting style similar to LucerziaBorgias/Crio.
That's exactly who it is.

I'd love for you to be gangraped by AIDS infected dwarfs dressed as the knights of the round table before they launch your unresisting body into a Biffa bin behind McDonalds in Nuneaton and leave you sobbing in a pool of diseased midget spunk and BBQ sauce. You utter fucking cunt.

I'd love for you to be gangraped by AIDS infected dwarfs dressed as the knights of the round table before they launch your unresisting body into a Biffa bin behind McDonalds in Nuneaton and leave you sobbing in a pool of diseased midget spunk and BBQ sauce. You utter fucking cunt.
You smooth talking bird magnet you...

How's the reincarnation going, Oscar?