Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

young_lofty said:
What the hell were you looking for to find that?? :?
I've just had work mates ask me that exact same question.....didn't make my situation any better by telling them it was on the arrse forum 8O

Seriously, do a search first. It's like there's a never ending echo in here lately.

dhgrainger1 said:
Seriously, do a search first. It's like there's a never ending echo in here lately.
Sorry someone had to.... :D

Some of the comments are worth reading!

I had always viewed having 3 testicles as a curse. People would make fun of me...High School gym class was a nightmare. But no more!! I have now found a use for old number 3! This book now gives me a purpose in life, and I'm proud to have a "trifecta.
what a good idea. I freeze mine and feed the iceblocks to my japanese girlfriend and presto no more pimples....great side benefit
My life partner Flayra and I no longer buy mayonnaise. As financially struggling video game developers, this has been a wonderful way to help save a little money - Max McGuire
Sure you lot can cum up with some juicy comments :lol:

I wouldn't trust my sploff in a recipe. How often is one told, 'that was sweet', 'that was sour', 'that was neutral'? Can't be wanking into the frying pan if I can't guarantee the correct ingredient.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet the obvious arrser is mentioned by the second post...

Edit:- I meant page. Mong type in action.