NATO Sequence Of Orders

#1
Can anybody quickly tell me what the standard NATO Sequence Of Orders is?

Thanks
 
#2
Is this not classed as restricted? If you need to know it, ask someone in real life. It's probably on google failing that
 
#3
It used to be

Sit:
a. En forces
b. Friend forces
c. Atts and Dets

Msn:
(stated twice)
Exec:
a. Gen outline
b. Tasks
c. Coord instrs

Svc Sp:

Comn & Sig:

Mind you Im old and bold now
 
#4
Yokel said:
Can anybody quickly tell me what the standard NATO Sequence Of Orders is?

Thanks
I remember the Brit one and I imagine it would be the same.

Ground
Situation
Mission
Execution
Service and support
Command and control

I think.

Edit to add: The mnemonic was:- Good Soldiers Make Every Shot Count.
 
#5
I understood the all purpose sequence for inf to be -

1 Two up and bags of smoke

2 Fix bayonets and follow me

3 Carry on Sar'nt
 
#7
Vasco said:
I understood the all purpose sequence for inf to be -

1 Two up and bags of smoke

2 Fix bayonets and follow me

3 Carry on Sar'nt
Whoa, whoa, whoa there fella!!! What happened to right flanking and bags of smoke? (Never go left......)
 
#8
1. Call journalist with good photographer.
2. Pick site to best demonstrate rugged good looks.
3. Allow minions to worry about detail.
4. Deliver rousing yet compassionate summary of execution. Include purposeful smouldering looks.
5. Any questions?
6. Look forward to subsequent media coverage and career as rent-a-quote on TV.
 
#10
GROUND

SITUATION
-En
-Friendly Forces 1 Up (Intent and ME - perhaps SoM if useful) and 2 Up (MSN & CONOPS)

MISSION

EXECUTION
-CONOPS
--Intent
--SoM
--ME
--End State
-Subordinate MSNs & Tasks

CO-ORD INSTR (ends with summary of execution)

SERVICE SP

COMD & SIG
 
#11
Sangreal said:
GROUND

SITUATION
-En
-Friendly Forces 1 Up (Intent and ME - perhaps SoM if useful) and 2 Up (MSN & CONOPS)

MISSION

EXECUTION
-CONOPS
--Intent
--SoM
--ME
--End State
-Subordinate MSNs & Tasks

CO-ORD INSTR (ends with summary of execution)

SERVICE SP

COMD & SIG
Teacher's pet.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I The Intelligence Cell 10
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 11
Gas Gas Gas The Intelligence Cell 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top