NATO men are romping nightly with prostitutes in Kabul

The Sun filmed civilian workers visiting illicit brothels in the Afghan capital for sex with Chinese hookers.

They glugged down contraband beer as they leered at £70-a-night girls before leading them off to gloomy bedrooms.

Nato chiefs say one in five civilian staff use brothels and warn it must stop for fear of outraging Muslim Afghans and derailing the security mission.

A hooker called Boo Boo said she hardly slept because she was constantly booked. Another called Sin Sin said: “Kabul is dirty and dangerous but I like money.”

There has been a rise in sexual diseases and NATO chiefs fear staff could be blackmailed.

Afghan MP Shukria Barakzai warned: “They will undermine their reason for being here.”

NATO says: “Civilians were warned not to visit certain establishments.”
http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1006827.ece#OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Wah-heh-hey!

Random_Task said:
The Sun filmed civilian workers visiting illicit brothels in the Afghan capital for sex with Chinese hookers.

They glugged down contraband beer as they leered at £70-a-night girls before leading them off to gloomy bedrooms.

Nato chiefs say one in five civilian staff use brothels and warn it must stop for fear of outraging Muslim Afghans and derailing the security mission.

A hooker called Boo Boo said she hardly slept because she was constantly booked. Another called Sin Sin said: “Kabul is dirty and dangerous but I like money.”

There has been a rise in sexual diseases and NATO chiefs fear staff could be blackmailed.

Afghan MP Shukria Barakzai warned: “They will undermine their reason for being here.”

NATO says: “Civilians were warned not to visit certain establishments.”
http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1006827.ece#OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Wah-heh-hey!
oh my, if it wasn't for the Sun I might not have guessed! :roll:

Personally I'd have hoped the sun would be leading from the front on this matter and sampling the goods to make a proper assesment before making their comments!!! Standards really have slipped if the press are making half informed judgements based on hearsay and rumour...or maybe thats always been the case!!??

Rumor was, there was one near the Embassy in 2002.

Absolutely disgusting that squaddies can behave like this.
I know its true a sun journo told me so. ps anyone got an address for
for where its at. just to check like, for me mate
edited for originally spelling like the proverbial

brettarider said:
Whatever happened to sucky fucky $20 dollllaaarr
$20?????? get over to the phillipines man! its amazing what you can get for a fiver!..............

............ not that I would know anything about this type of behaviour of course.

Bloody hell, are we supposed to be shocked????????????????

I just pity the women they bring their knob rot home to.

PBS X

petite_butsweet said:
Bloody hell, are we supposed to be shocked????????????????

I just pity the women they bring their knob rot home to.

PBS X
There she goes taking the moral high ground :roll:

What about the women going home with their clatty clouts eh?

And the poor men wouldn't have to partake of the oriental minge if they weren't there selling it. The durty skiprats.

8O

The scum, at the cutting edge of journalism again I see, 'man shags woman shocker'. :roll:

personally i don't give a shit we've got our own brothel its called the female squaddie of course always either fat a munter or lesbo but most put out on tour for a can of coke.

Flaming hell 70 quid, I hope thats for two and some form of breakfast in the morning 8O for that sort of money it wants to be. I'd put that in the upper class territory based on my world travels :twisted:

feckemall said:
70 sheets are not too bad considering.

The middle east have cottened onto the market quite well now with the main clients being 'Blitish' (from the mouths of my Russian and Philippino assistants):

Dubai - 120 for the night
Kuwait - 80 for the hour

As recce'd last week! All in the name of Arrse . . .
You ve been ripped off mate!!......Achmed negotiates well.... I had two Chinese birds (part time prozzies) all weekender for 60 quid and they cooked as well.........they came around for a beer midweek :p , i shagged them both...no mention of bucks :p

PM me if your in town and fancy a beer!!

However i am discussded, disscussed i tell you!! that men were seen going to have sex with women.......FFS

Latest Threads