NATO Enlargement and a Question of Drill

#1
A friend in SHAPE has drawn my attention to this picture (link) describing it as 24 reasons why the Ukraine must join NATO. I was immediately struck by the fact that none of the personnel are swinging their arms. Do others think this is acceptable drill except when slow marching and would it be a strong enough reason to prevent full integration? :p

[align=center]
[/align]
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Is that stokey the Porn finder general filming up their skirts?
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
k13eod said:
We may very well need them to go 'hand to hand' with these biatches ...

Are they marching or line dancing?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#10
Dunservin said:
A friend in SHAPE has drawn my attention to this picture (link) describing it as 24 reasons why the Ukraine must join NATO. I was immediately struck by the fact that none of the personnel are swinging their arms. Do others think this is acceptable drill except when slow marching and would it be a strong enough reason to prevent full integration? :p

[align=center]
[/align]
Third row, second girl in. Skirt too long, show skirt at correct length at staff parade.
 
#12
While we´re on the subject: 2nd row, right hand girl - incorrectly dressed. Wrong shoes ! Show parade, with correct shoes in hand and nothing else :twisted:
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Certa_Cito said:
While we´re on the subject: 2nd row, right hand girl - incorrectly dressed. Wrong shoes ! Show parade, with correct shoes in hand and nothing else :twisted:
Front rank first girl also

Together my office

I may be sometime 'drilling' them :D :D
 
#14
the_boy_syrup said:
Certa_Cito said:
While we´re on the subject: 2nd row, right hand girl - incorrectly dressed. Wrong shoes ! Show parade, with correct shoes in hand and nothing else :twisted:
Front rank first girl also

Together my office

I may be sometime 'drilling' them :D :D
My bold

Oiiiii ! Less of the "them" boy syrup. Just because your eyes are better than mine, doesn´t mean to say you get them both. Greedy barsteward :D

Edited due to mong spelling.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
No you are both wrong. The ones in slingbacks are properly dressed, it is the remainder who will be required to report to me properly dressed (or undressed).

I would love to watch that squad marking time, thigh parallel to the ground :lick:
 
#17


I'd say there are 24 definitely good reasons for Ukraine to join NATO. Hopefully there are a few more.

Any chance of a composite unit being formed? I'm thinking a British contingent (well, me) and a Ukrainian contingent (the girls in the picture).
 
#18
the_boy_syrup said:
Certa_Cito said:
While we´re on the subject: 2nd row, right hand girl - incorrectly dressed. Wrong shoes ! Show parade, with correct shoes in hand and nothing else :twisted:
Front rank first girl also
You are forgetting to 'look through' the right hand rank. Third row, center rank, and fourth row second from right also need show parades.

Third row second from left obviously obviously need remedial training or is a biff as she is wearing a high heeled trainer rather than correct footwear.

As your observational skills are lacking I shall have to take show parade for you :D
 
#19
Marrrrrrrrrrrrk Time!!!!! Get your knees up! hehehehe
 
#20
Reminds me of the old joke about the retired drill sergeant who worked in a ladies' outfitters and measured inside legs with a pace stick by subtracting the wet from the dry but I'd better not repeat it here.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top