NATO Days Ostrava

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Kromeriz, Mar 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=3]Following on from the total monging I received whilst wetting the babies head, I bring you:[/h]
    Nato Days Ostrava, the Czech Republic, 22 - 23 September 2012.
    NATO DAYS in Ostrava

What.s the deal? The days them self are free to enter. And there are lots of static exhibits. Although, last year the Belgians and Slovaks had some excellent aerial displays to boot.

Happy to organise transport from either Katowice or Brno... Katowice is good for regional flights from the UK. Brno is super for flights from Luton or Stansted.

Happy to arrange accommodation in the student hostel for the enlisted ranks and things grander and more expensive for the others... PM History Man for references on that one.

There are no booking fees etc, but if you sign up to come over, taxi fees in advance please.

There is a BMATT at Vyskov, so if you have friends there ask them about Stodolni.

I will also organise a 60s night which Czech ladies love... but please keep up our reputation.

Finally, I suggest a donation to Help for Heroes for the work that will be involved in organising.

Kromeriz