NATO Bosnia Route Map

Has anyone still got a copy of the route map as used by IFOR / SFOR in Bosnia? An original would be great but I'd be just as grateful for a photocopy or a scan. If anyone can help out, I'll chuck a few quid to a charity of your choice to make it worth your while.

Cheers in advance. Feel free to PM me...

I have copies of UN/IFOR/SFOR/KFOR maps. Do you want the mine/uxo, OOB, and ZOS gen on the backs too?
If this is so you can walt it up down the local 1-11 club you can forget it!

Wedge it would depend on what era you want but the map Library at DGC Feltham should have copies of every single map produced. I could get their number tomorrow if you want it - they can sometimes be helpful.

I have copies of UN/IFOR/SFOR/KFOR maps. Do you want the mine/uxo, OOB, and ZOS gen on the backs too?
If this is so you can walt it up down the local 1-11 club you can forget it!
Nah, not going to be big-timing it mate (well, no more than usual). Just heading back to Bosnia soon and am looking to cross reference the road map with the old routes. I still have all the UXO info but an SFOR-era map would be sweet :)

Wedge it would depend on what era you want but the map Library at DGC Feltham should have copies of every single map produced. I could get their number tomorrow if you want it - they can sometimes be helpful.
I'm after an early SFOR-era map, around 96/97/98ish. I'm a strawberry mivvi now so I don't know whether Feltham would be able to help. Thanks anyway mate.

Nah, not going to be big-timing it mate (well, no more than usual). Just heading back to Bosnia soon and am looking to cross reference the road map with the old routes. I still have all the UXO info but an SFOR-era map would be sweet :)
Ok no worries. Let me speak to the GEO det today to see if they can scan/copy it, failing that I'll do it on my scanner at home tonight

Give me a shout when you get here. I can also supply you with an up to date mine map - and beer - and rakija.

Find your own women:thumright:

?? Is there a file size limit? I'd love a 95'era one, at decent res, that I could print out A3 size. Would need to be fairly high resolution to prevent rastering.

Oh, I see...didn't realise you batted for the other side!
Pull up a sandbag and I'll make your balls shrink to the size of raisins when I recount how I seduced a 19 year-old RLC sloppo at Sipovo. Unfortunately for me, it's all been down hill since then...