NATO Bosnia Route Map

Discussion in 'Bosnia/Former Yugoslavia (Op GRAPPLE, Op RESOLUTE)' started by wedge35, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone still got a copy of the route map as used by IFOR / SFOR in Bosnia? An original would be great but I'd be just as grateful for a photocopy or a scan. If anyone can help out, I'll chuck a few quid to a charity of your choice to make it worth your while.

Cheers in advance. Feel free to PM me...

2. I have copies of UN/IFOR/SFOR/KFOR maps. Do you want the mine/uxo, OOB, and ZOS gen on the backs too?
    If this is so you can walt it up down the local 1-11 club you can forget it!

3. Wedge it would depend on what era you want but the map Library at DGC Feltham should have copies of every single map produced. I could get their number tomorrow if you want it - they can sometimes be helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nah, not going to be big-timing it mate (well, no more than usual). Just heading back to Bosnia soon and am looking to cross reference the road map with the old routes. I still have all the UXO info but an SFOR-era map would be sweet :)

5. I'm after an early SFOR-era map, around 96/97/98ish. I'm a strawberry mivvi now so I don't know whether Feltham would be able to help. Thanks anyway mate.

6. Ok no worries. Let me speak to the GEO det today to see if they can scan/copy it, failing that I'll do it on my scanner at home tonight

7. You're a ******* star mate! :)

8. Could you ping me a copy?

9. Resolution.

10. I've got an IFOR era map ('95/'96), I'll see if I can get it decently copied and bring to the next crawl

11. Give me a shout when you get here. I can also supply you with an up to date mine map - and beer - and rakija.

Find your own women:thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  12. ?? Is there a file size limit? I'd love a 95'era one, at decent res, that I could print out A3 size. Would need to be fairly high resolution to prevent rastering.

13. Women??! :wink:

• Like Like x 1

14. How very dare you!

15. Tut, obviously he hasn't been down town Banja Luka....