NATO Auditor Investigating Terrorism Funding Found Dead

Presumably, more to this than some would have us believe . . .

NATO Auditor Investigating Terrorism Funding Found Dead, Family Disputes It Was Suicide

Belgian media also reports in the days before his suspicious death, Chandelon “felt threatened,” and that the duties of his job would have required him to deal with money laundering and issues related to terrorism — “A profile likely to expose Chandelon to danger.”

Indeed several NATO allies — and, glaringly, NATO member nation Turkey — have been exposed for directly funding terrorist groups; most notoriously, the self-titled Islamic State.

Published: by Claire Bernish. December 23, 2016
Coyright: FreeThoughtProject.com

Read more at NATO Auditor Investigating Terrorism Funding Found Dead, Family Disputes It Was Suicide

Last edited:
Wish you had a better source than that tinfoil tuxedo site

It has to be said though that there can sometimes be more than a grain of truth in stories coming out of these sites.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They could get Lord Hutton to hold an Inquiry. He will bury, sorry, get to the issues at hand! :farao:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bar the original newspaper report I'm not finding any other credible sources. Mainly wackjob conspiracy sites and newspapers like World Truth, AMP, Pravda, Global Research, and Daily Express

Ritch

LE
Wish you had a better source than that tinfoil tuxedo site
Best Gore say it can't have been suicide as he was left handed and the gun was found in his right...

The comment that I left about how I use my left hand for writing but my right for wanking was strangely deleted from the comments section.

They'll believe what they want to believe, no matter how stupid it is.

D

Deleted 60082

Presumably, more to this than some would have us believe . . .

NATO Auditor Investigating Terrorism Funding Found Dead, Family Disputes It

Indeed several NATO allies — and, glaringly, NATO member nation Turkey — have been exposed for directly funding terrorist groups; most notoriously, the self-titled Islamic ]

Someone is either misleading you or you are telling fibs. Neither NATO, nor any other organization, has stated that Turkey funds Daesh - because it isn't true.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no opinion or anything to say?

Someone is either misleading you or you are telling fibs. Neither NATO, nor any other organization, has stated that Turkey funds Daesh - because it isn't true.
I thought I saw videos of Turkish border guards embracing and meeting ISIS fighters?

D

Deleted 60082

I thought I saw videos of Turkish border guards embracing and meeting ISIS fighters?
When, where? There's been a concerted campaign (probably Russian backed) to make it received wisdom that Turkey supports /supported Daesh (ISIS). Similarly the stories of widespread oil smuggling are just that - stories. That's not to day that smuggling hasn't taken place, but there's no evidence of this being run by the Turkish government. Even the US Star Department issued a statement to that effect quite recently.

And of course, in August the Turkish Army launched an operation to occupy a 00 km stretch of Northern Syria - to clear out ISIS and to stop the PYD establishing a proto-state. Last week they lost 16 soldiers fighting ivo Al Bab.

Best Gore say it can't have been suicide as he was left handed and the gun was found in his right...

The comment that I left about how I use my left hand for writing but my right for wanking was strangely deleted from the comments section.

And no one has bothered to find out which hand the deceased used for wanking?

Yeah but you do realise they haven't perfected their mindless drone soldier tech yet, right? These individuals in the Turkish armed forces do still have some semblance of agency.
Soldiers hanging out with IS, taking selfie's and such, is not at all proof that the army command nor the political establishment have any links to IS nor approve of the individuals actions.

Just in case anyone gets confused, saying this also doesn't disprove any links between the Turkish state and IS either.

When, where?
I saw some. I saw at least one set of photo's of border guards taking selfie's with IS fighters. Not sure how to find it now.
As I already said above though, it doesn't prove TR state links to IS.

offog

LE

He worked for a state organisation so it is obvious that the left hand did not know what the right was doing.

Greens

War Hero
Nothing to see here folks, just an investigator into high level corruption mysteriously commiting suicide under strange circumstances. Nothing weird here at all. It's all fine.

Oh, please don't forget to call anyone who dares to question any aspect of this clearly open and shut case a tinfoil wearing, David Icke loving moon howler, because asking questions over mysterious deaths is clearly equatable to believing in reptilian overlords. That would be really helpful in stifling any dissent. We don't want any sort of investigation into this please. Cheers.

Latest Threads