Nationalities of Birds doors you have kicked in

#1
Ok Men... Not to start a p1ssing contest, but just interested what you dorty fookers have been up too and any good tales about them? And particular anecdotes about them. It's alright I wont spill your dirty laundry to your missus, your secrets safe with me... :p any recommendations on a good Shagging race???

My Starter for ten

1. Norweigen - Inverted Nipples
2. British - Obv, a few to mention
3. Irish (Southern) - What a Horny accent, lovely
4. German - Obv
5. Polish (but actually Russian but done a pole) - Highly Obv and dorty bag of spanners
6. Czech
7. American
8. Canadian - mmm Batarso!!!
9. NZ - Best bag off ever and fit also
10. Malaysian - knows the drills in bed, shags like beltfed Mortar
11. Thai

My future targets in no particular order

1. Brazilian
2. Italian
3. Aussie
4. Swedish
5. Swiss
6. French (as long as she is fit and doesnt smell of garlic)
7. Chinise
8. Japanese
9. Indian
10. Bhutan or Easter Island (just to say I nailed something different)
 
#2
Honduran - Clearwater Beach Florida, the only woman who ever made me blush !

Nigerian - The most uncomfortable ride of my life, money was exchanged and i was made to crouch over a bidet whilst she stood and watched me "cleanse" before relations began !!

Indian [/b[/i]]- in a grotty cardboard house 3 miles outside of Medhat Canada !! Awesome !! Also my first "hirsute" lady !
 
#3
bitterandtwisted said:
Ok Men... Not to start a p1ssing contest, but just interested what you dorty fookers have been up too and any good tales about them? And particular anecdotes about them. It's alright I wont spill your dirty laundry to your missus, your secrets safe with me... :p any recommendations on a good Shagging race???

My Starter for ten

1. Norweigen - Inverted Nipples
2. British - Obv, a few to mention
3. Irish (Southern) - What a Horny accent, lovely
4. German - Obv
5. Polish (but actually Russian but done a pole) - Highly Obv and dorty bag of spanners
6. Czech
7. American
8. Canadian - mmm Batarso!!!
9. NZ - Best bag off ever and fit also
10. Malaysian - knows the drills in bed, shags like beltfed Mortar
11. Thai

My future targets in no particular order

1. Brazilian
2. Italian
3. Aussie
4. Swedish
5. Swiss
6. French (as long as she is fit and doesnt smell of garlic)
7. Chinise
8. Japanese
9. Indian
10. Bhutan or Easter Island (just to say I nailed something different)
They are rare but they re like shagging Nepalise.
 
#4
What a fantastic celebration of cultural diversity!
Allow me to add...

Polish: Red flag was up but kept at it all night.. sheets were a bit ropey mind.
American (a few): Dirty b*tches.. one even had a try at ATM
German: Probably the worst of the lot..all the video propoganda i've seen of them was most mis-leading.
French: Can say what you like about the garlic and onion stained surrender monkeys, but she was a good un.
Australian: Dirty cow
Dutch: Lovely.. big tits, bit of a screamer tho.
British: (more than a few) Pretty much all of the above, but with a squirter chucked in for good measure. Good times!
 
#5
Stokey said:
Italian/Israeli - an excellent blend
Japanese x quite a few
Welsh - I'm ashamed to admit
Essex - married to

Edit: How could I forget the 15 year old bisexual Danish bird who plied me with booze and wanted her female friend to join us? Said friend was a fat, dreadlocked munter so it ended up being an illegal twosome.


I can tell you were traumatised :roll:
 
#6
Bird from Belfast lloret de mar 1988. Size of jimmy crankey but shagged me daft over two nights before she went home. she didnt even mind me being a squaddy.
OH then catholic girls!!!
 
#7
reni_77 said:
Honduran - Clearwater Beach Florida, the only woman who ever made me blush !

Nigerian - The most uncomfortable ride of my life, money was exchanged and i was made to crouch over a bidet whilst she stood and watched me "cleanse" before relations began !!

Indian [/b[/i]]- in a grotty cardboard house 3 miles outside of Medhat Canada !! Awesome !! Also my first "hirsute" lady !
The hounduran one seems an interesting concept, may add that to the list :twisted:
 
#9
Welsh
Scots
Irish
Birds from Plymouth
russian
Chinese
filipenas
Thai
Indonisians
Aussie
No Pakis yet
French
German
norweigen
Arminian
Kenyan
Eritrean
Turk/Iraqi
Nepalise
South African

I am not really a racist
 
#11
bitterandtwisted said:
reni_77 said:
Honduran - Clearwater Beach Florida, the only woman who ever made me blush !

Nigerian - The most uncomfortable ride of my life, money was exchanged and i was made to crouch over a bidet whilst she stood and watched me "cleanse" before relations began !!

Indian [/b[/i]]- in a grotty cardboard house 3 miles outside of Medhat Canada !! Awesome !! Also my first "hirsute" lady !
The hounduran one seems an interesting concept, may add that to the list :twisted:
My god B and T the woman was insane, her party piece was to kick a cigarette out from her own lips with a sweep of her leg ! I was fastened to her breast for 40 mins whilst people wandered past on a crowded beach before heading upstairs to her room, the next morning I had to execute what i call my "news of the world reporter strategy" made my excuses and left !
 
#13
Ferchrissakes...
English,Welsh,Scottish & birds from Plymouth...
Sounds like you've only shagged 4 and are embarassed to just put down "British"!
 
#14
reni_77 said:
bitterandtwisted said:
reni_77 said:
Honduran - Clearwater Beach Florida, the only woman who ever made me blush !

Nigerian - The most uncomfortable ride of my life, money was exchanged and i was made to crouch over a bidet whilst she stood and watched me "cleanse" before relations began !!

Indian [/b[/i]]- in a grotty cardboard house 3 miles outside of Medhat Canada !! Awesome !! Also my first "hirsute" lady !
The hounduran one seems an interesting concept, may add that to the list :twisted:
My god B and T the woman was insane, her party piece was to kick a cigarette out from her own lips with a sweep of her leg ! I was fastened to her breast for 40 mins whilst people wandered past on a crowded beach before heading upstairs to her room, the next morning I had to execute what i call my "news of the world reporter strategy" made my excuses and left !
Id have fooking married her............. :p
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
German Shepherd
Collie (Twice)
Jack Russel
 
#16
bitterandtwisted said:
reni_77 said:
bitterandtwisted said:
reni_77 said:
Honduran - Clearwater Beach Florida, the only woman who ever made me blush !

Nigerian - The most uncomfortable ride of my life, money was exchanged and i was made to crouch over a bidet whilst she stood and watched me "cleanse" before relations began !!

Indian [/b[/i]]- in a grotty cardboard house 3 miles outside of Medhat Canada !! Awesome !! Also my first "hirsute" lady !
The hounduran one seems an interesting concept, may add that to the list :twisted:
My god B and T the woman was insane, her party piece was to kick a cigarette out from her own lips with a sweep of her leg ! I was fastened to her breast for 40 mins whilst people wandered past on a crowded beach before heading upstairs to her room, the next morning I had to execute what i call my "news of the world reporter strategy" made my excuses and left !
Id have fooking married her............. :p
F*cking hell in retrospect i think your right !
 

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#17
Peruvian other than that fact I’m not proud
 
#18
Not counting the ladies of negotiable affection in Amsterdam :wink: .....

1 x Welsh (foreign to me)
2 x German
1 x Cuban
1 x Canadian
1 x mixed Mongolian/Russian
(The Russians left behind more than just rusting tanks when they left Mongolia and she was lovely - slim, oriental facial features but European skin tones).
 
#19
Dutch (Obviously)
Frysian (sort of Dutch, but with a peerage, this one!)
Belgian (underage, obviously, but so was I so it doesn't count)
French
English
English with a Malaysian background (had a schoolgirls uniform!)
Romanian
Israeli
German (NATO matrasses)
 
#20
Forgot to add, I lazily fingered a girl from the Scilly Isles (Tresco) on a National Express overnighter to Glasgow, no actual penetration but a good result considering the conversation began with (Reni) "excuse me, is that book any good ?"
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ned_Kelly Multinational HQ 20
happybonzo Travel 3
T AGC, RAPTC and SASC 11

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top