National units Scotland

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by snapper25, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently a recruit with 4 para in Glasgow. Due to work commitments I cant complete the training cadre which is over 9 weekends and a two week camp.

Can anyone recommend any units near Glasgow or National units where there is a lower commitment or where the training can be condensed e.g, the the phase one training with Royal Signals is done over 7 weekends or a two week camp.
    Is the RA a national unit?

Been searching the net but cant find much info any help would be very helpful.

2. Try the 71st Regiment of the finest Corps in the Army. Squadron in Paisley and shortly a troop in Cumbernauld, before it spurts in to a full squadron in its own right once FAS is back on track.

3. Have a look at the RLC National units at Grantham. They take soldiers straight in and from all over the country.

4. Here here.. what that man said!!

5. Why dont all you TA pricks fk off and do a full weeks work?
    c unts!

6. My, aren't you going to be the popular one on this site?!?

Why don't you take a deep breath, re-submit under a diffrent name and try to play nice?

Or simply just fcuk off and don't hit yourself with the door on the way out?

Fcukin' idiot... :roll:

7. No devilish I like my name. I am thinking of joining up later this year and I wont be doing any sh!ttie TA half measures. I'm going for the real thing. It really grates on me when I hear about TA whinging constantly about Bounty.

8. m_m...
    your blatntly just a bawbag...

disgruntled cadet perhaps?

9. You aren't even in yet? We'll see if you can actually get in first before you start slating the TA, eh?

You're a troll and you will only get your posts removed, so why try to wind people up? Does it give you a buzz trolling the site?

Considering a good majority of TA on this site have actually done their bit for this country on tours and FTRS and S-types, your comments will only land you with an O2 thief tag.

You're an idiot and no-one is impressed with the STAB-ARAB sh!te, it's old and not very funny, so do us all a favour? Fcuk off and grow one...

10. well er....................................................yeah!

11. Fair enough, you agree you're a nosher and a troll, fcuk off and die then, you sad little individual.

12. Why are you bothering to respond to it?

13. Devilish you are a horrid, rechid little failure of a man (or maybe chick) and no I wont die yet!!

14. I know mark, I should know better.