National TA Units (RE & RLC) help?


apologies if this is posted in the wrong area!

Im looking at applying for the TA and swayed more towards nationally recruiting units, specifically the 170 (Infrastructure Support) Engineer Group Royal Engineers or the 531 Ammunition Technical Squadron RLC.

I feel id be able to provide a better commitment to a national unit as i work shifts as a fire fighter. Just wanted to know, as i dont have any engineering qualifications can i apply to be a signaler or driver with the RE or do they just have regular personnel in these roles? I've dropped an email to the address on the website just waiting for a reply.

Any advice or guidance would be gratefully received!


Mike :biggrin:

Similar threads

Latest Threads