National Rifle Association PUBLIC OPEN DAY

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by 4(T), Apr 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [Thought I'd mention this here, before all those wearing green slide off for the weekend.... Here is a chance to participate in a non-PC activity before political persecution sends it the way of fox-hunting, etc. If you've ever wondered what it was like to fire the weapon your Grandad went up against MG42s with, then this is your chance. Bring partner/family/friends and let them experience for themselves the fun & educational aspects of shooting sports.]

National Rifle Association PUBLIC OPEN DAY

Saturday 30th April - TOMORROW

Bisley Camp, Brookwood, Surrey - next to Pirbright Camp, for those with drill PTSD...

All types of shooting sports open for public participation, e.g. target rifle, gallery rifle, shotguns, military & historic weapons, airsoft thingies, exhibition of items your government won't let you own, etc. Green Arrse members: come and shoot a real rifle, instead of a plastic mousegun! Many shooting clubs represented, so every opportunity to link up with a local club.

This particapatory event has proved very popular with wifes, girlies, kids (min age for shooting is 12?) - so bring the family, as a nice change from going to Tesco!

Phew... time for my morning coffee now....
  2. MiniGs are 3 and 0.5, so can't play, but may well enjoy watching.

I might escape while Mrs.G is shooting her match and I'm doing childcare :) :)
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

G come to the HBSA and you can blast away on my Mas 36!
    I'll be with the fat bloke!
  4. If I were still living with the rentals, I'd come, but I'm not so I can't. Sorry, guys!