National Black Crown Prosecution Association

Well, me for a kick off. Justice should be colour-blind, otherwise it becomes Just Us.

Tam

One of their members Shafraz Ibrahim has just coped 4 years for taking bribes to prevent prosicution

I heard that last week, Tropper. Hope he doesn't end up like the guys he helped bang up, selling his hoop for some draw. Or using it to buy protection from Big Jim, (or folks like him.)

And no, I haven't been to jail yet.

Tam

I heard that last week, Tropper. Hope he doesn't end up like the guys he helped bang up, selling his hoop for some draw. Or using it to buy protection from Big Jim, (or folks like him.)

And no, I haven't been to jail yet.

Tam
With the amount of coppers under investigation,or awaiting trail in South Wales at the moment he will hardly be lonely

FFS theres so many of them it makes the South Wales Police an organised criminal gang

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well if you're upset, that's an unexpected bonus. Anything which piss's you off gets my vote.

Good to see you are now out of the mental hospital you irrascible old cnut. It is amazing the things that have dropped out of GCO Cupboard of Sin since he changed the site :mad:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
White Police Officers Association
White Music Association
White Crown Prosecution Association
White Council of Great Britain
The White Women's Group
Assocation of White Chief Police Officers
White Power

Having associations and groups with those names, to serve the white community very quickly gets efniks and tree-huggers all fired up, because they're 'white' organisations, there to serve whites primarily, which means they are inherantly racist, which means we can't have them.

One rule for us . . . . . oops, that makes me a racist.

If it's racist to have white organisations ina predominantly white country, why the **** is it not considered racist for other ethnic groups to have them?

Here's the membership rules of the 'National Black Police Officers Assocation', just in case anyone wants to deny that it is racist ro divisive:
"Membership of the NBPA is "not based on colour" but is restricted to officers of "African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin,[1], though 'white' people can support it as "associate members"
"

Would have thought that the ruling which made the BNP open up it's membership for all the colours of the rainbow could be used against these groups? But I suppose the twats who run the EHRC have better things to do.

Membership of the NBPA is "not based on colour" but is restricted to officers of "African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin
Well if the "7 Daughters of Eve" theory is correct then anyone and everyone can be a member.

So nothing racist about it at all !

White Police Officers Association
White Music Association
White Crown Prosecution Association
White Council of Great Britain
The White Women's Group
Assocation of White Chief Police Officers
White Power

Having associations and groups with those names, to serve the white community very quickly gets efniks and tree-huggers all fired up, because they're 'white' organisations, there to serve whites primarily, which means they are inherantly racist, which means we can't have them.

One rule for us . . . . . oops, that makes me a racist.

If it's racist to have white organisations ina predominantly white country, why the **** is it not considered racist for other ethnic groups to have them?

Here's the membership rules of the 'National Black Police Officers Assocation', just in case anyone wants to deny that it is racist ro divisive: "
Has it not crossed your mind that maybe it's about being in the minority?

There are Ex-pat clubs and organisations abroad that are exclusively for Brits, perhaps it's something along those lines?

According to Wiki - Leicester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wiki said:
The Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) had estimated that by 2011 Leicester would have approximately a 50% ethnic minority population, making it the first city in Britain not to have a white British majority
So in a few years you can got there and have your Anglo-Saxon Police, WI, Window Cleaner, et al Association if you like and you'll be entitled to without fear or predjudice.

Just a thought!