National Black Crown Prosecution Association

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by No_Duff, Jul 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from you...who really gives a shit?

2. Well, me for a kick off. Justice should be colour-blind, otherwise it becomes Just Us.

Tam

3. I'm also none too happy about it.

4. One of their members Shafraz Ibrahim has just coped 4 years for taking bribes to prevent prosicution

5. I heard that last week, Tropper. Hope he doesn't end up like the guys he helped bang up, selling his hoop for some draw. Or using it to buy protection from Big Jim, (or folks like him.)

And no, I haven't been to jail yet.

Tam

6. Black Police Officers Association.

Black Music Awards.

Nothing to see here here. Move along.

7. I do.
    Old lady justice wears a blindfold for a reason.

8. With the amount of coppers under investigation,or awaiting trail in South Wales at the moment he will hardly be lonely

FFS theres so many of them it makes the South Wales Police an organised criminal gang

9. Well if you're upset, that's an unexpected bonus. Anything which piss's you off gets my vote.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good to see you are now out of the mental hospital you irrascible old cnut. It is amazing the things that have dropped out of GCO Cupboard of Sin since he changed the site :mad:

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

White Police Officers Association
    White Music Association
    White Crown Prosecution Association
    White Council of Great Britain
    The White Women's Group
    Assocation of White Chief Police Officers
    White Power

Having associations and groups with those names, to serve the white community very quickly gets efniks and tree-huggers all fired up, because they're 'white' organisations, there to serve whites primarily, which means they are inherantly racist, which means we can't have them.

One rule for us . . . . . oops, that makes me a racist.

If it's racist to have white organisations ina predominantly white country, why the **** is it not considered racist for other ethnic groups to have them?

Here's the membership rules of the 'National Black Police Officers Assocation', just in case anyone wants to deny that it is racist ro divisive:
    "

12. clever_teacher_lady

clever_teacher_lady Swinger Book Reviewer

perhaps we could all wear veils and then no one would know what colour we were?

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

But would you be banned from the society if you had blue eyes? :)

14. Would have thought that the ruling which made the BNP open up it's membership for all the colours of the rainbow could be used against these groups? But I suppose the twats who run the EHRC have better things to do.