National Airsoft Girls Calendar & Help for Heros 4x4 Rally

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Christina-N.A.G, Dec 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys and Girls,
    My name is Christina , I am head rep for National Airsoft Girls.
    Basically we are a organisation in the sport of Airsoft that help get more girls involved. We are not for profit and we do our best to help raise money for various charity's and good causes.

We will be doing our best in 2010 to give back to the community by helping Charitys with PR events and fundraisers. We have a Skydive in April, if anyone's interested?

We are a not for profit organisation and we are getting more girls into a sport which helps them in various way such as build confidence, fitness and team work.
    Which is a good cause in itself, If we can get a girl on the field every weekend doing an activity that has those quality's; as opposed to going out and getting in trouble as something to do, then were doing something good in this world. We support such charitys such as H4H, Mariekeating , Checkemlads and Bamakobampots

We need funding to help assist keep us going and the way we do that is through the calendar we have done this year.

Next year we will be helping Help for Heros by supporting our local participants (TEAM COBRA) for the European Rally that they are attending.
    We are always looking at ways to help support others, so if you have any events during next year we will try our best to help.

Please see our website for further information on what we do and how we can help you.

The money raised from the calendar ( They are £10 each ) this will go directly into helping us get more kit and guns for the girls, Attend and help other fundraiser events.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    Kind regards
  2. Christ. I may have to get into this airsoft malarky. I'd nail a few of you ladies every which from Sunday!

Good luck with the charity raising.
  3. hahahaha

brilliant, we could always do with some more squaddies on the field... touchee me dear nailing us ??!?.. are girls would probs flank round ya and stick one in the back of you :twisted:

ps dont forget to get your calendar :D
  4. Would that cost extra?
  5. Can't stop myself from posting about this .... :twisted:

Airsoft is lame, and your calendar is fcuking lame ... it's unfortunate you have to associate your "lameness" with such a great charity
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No point in buying that - none of them have their tits out :lol:
  7. No way do girls that fit play Airsoft. This has to be some massive elaborate joke.
  8. I have to agree with 'soldier girl'. my SWAG calendar arrived today and looks to be better' value?'
  9. hahaha quality :D

Least we are out trying to do something, you may not agree. But each to their own.

No not some elaborate joke either. I have one or two girls who are currently serving & also some squaddies wifes who seem to think its a really positive thing what we do and directed me to this forum.
    I hope we can concentrate on the good that we are trying to do as opposed to a slander match.

if anyone is interested in the Skydiving also heres the link:

The link for more information on the Help for Heros 4x4 rally:

Thanks guys!

10. Didnt read past the first sentance :p
  11. I think you might have misunderstood his use of the word 'nailing' he is planning on using a pork bayonet, not an airsoft cap gun.
  12. Didn't know about the girls doing the SWAG calendar, think its great :D
    Although we cant get our kit off in ours as were trying to recruit more girls into the sport ( some have said it might put them off ).

Its good to see others out there doing what they can to support

13. Just to clarify ... the money raised goes to more kit and guns for your airsoft team, and for you to "attend & help" at other events??

Does this go towards the H4H charity at all? Sorry, I may be misreading/misunderstanding your post ... in which case, I apologise, but I don't see how you are raising funds from the sale of this calendar, for H4H.
  14. To be fair S_G she didn't say the calendar was for H4H, only that they were supporting the rally team! Pedant head off and shuffles back to the fridge!! :D
  15. Fair play ... I was just checking