National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

They are probably using online game chat firstly because it is secure and private, and secondly because there is nowhere on the web where one!can freely engage in these issues.

If a newbie Adolf appeared on Arrse, most of us would like to engage with him to point out that, actually, murdering 10 million civilians (a quarter of whom were little kids) is a shîtty way to behave, and not the best way to win new friends.

However this will never happen, because newbie Adolf will be banned after his first post, as he will on every other forum on the web.

This makes the site owners appear very virtuous (and they are, having spent a week in the Med. with GCO, rubbing sunlotion into his back under threat of keelhauling), but.... it forces these warped individuals underground where they won’t be challenged and can foster new blood).

No matter the reason, political censorship never works. It didn’t work in Nazi Germany in Soviet Russia and it won’t work in the UK. It makes the government look good in the very short term, but inevitably fosters dissent and even hatred.

All political views, no matter how distasteful, should be on open view, so they can be dissected and ridiculed if necessary. That’s the only way these idiots will get to gauge the hostility they engender.
Excellent post. Forcing views underground lends them a form of credibility - 'they are scared of the truth'.
To use a non-XRW example, the way the mainstream news and social media suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story has allowed serious commentators (Douglas Murray for example) to speculate that, had voters known the truth, Biden might not have won. The allegations may have been rubbish but they were not tested and have gained credibility from that.
Suppression of debate doesn't work and while I am not an expert on the XRW I would speculate that it is gaining traction because some people are resentful of their views being ignored, while other views are pushed at them. And the propaganda material for recruiters is in plain view - 'white people are banned from applying for some jobs' ; 'Let's talk about white guilt/privilege', plus the more obvious issues.
Add that to the mix with younger people who may feel they have no future prospects - and recruiters will make generalisations based on one news story - 'People won't give you a job mate; you're the wrong colour' - and some people will be attracted to the XRW (or, with arguments made from a different direction, attracted to Jihadism).
It is similar to the situation in Ulster on the eve of the troubles: if society writes off people because of things they can't control (their religion, colour, where they live) it will lead to trouble.

Last edited:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Excellent post. Forcing views underground lends them a form of credibility - 'the authorities are scared of the truth'.
To use a non-XRW example, the way the mainstream news and social media suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story has allowed serious commentators (Douglas Murray for example) to speculate that, had voters known the truth, Biden might not have won. The allegations may have been rubbish but they were not tested and have gained credibility from that.
Suppression of debate doesn't work and while I am not an expert on the XRW I would speculate that it is gaining traction because some people are resentful of their views and culture being ignored, while other views are pushed at them. And the propaganda ammunition for recruiters is in plain view - 'white people are banned from applying for some jobs' ; 'Let's talk about white guilt/privilege' ; 'Look at these kids in London burning the Union Flag', etc.
Add that to a the mix with younger people who may feel they have no future prospects - 'People won't give you a job mate - you're the wrong colour' - and some people will be attracted to the XRW (or, with arguments made from a different direction, attracted to Jihadism).
It is similar to the situation in Ulster on the eve of the troubles: if society writes off people because of things they can't control or easily change (their religion, colour, where they live) it will lead to trouble.
I think you’re spot on. It is odd though that espousing XLW views doesn’t carry the same condemnation as XRW views.

Wearing a tea shirt with nazi symbols or Hitler in it would get you thrown off campus but flaunting hammer and sickle iconography or Stalin and Moa pictures would be seen as ‘cool’. Both were as evil as Hitler.

Anyone as right wing as Corbyn et al would be harshly treated by the media and yet Corbyn ended up leading a constitutional political party.

Excellent post. Forcing views underground lends them a form of credibility - 'they are scared of the truth'.
Suppression of debate doesn't work and while I am not an expert on the XRW I would speculate that it is gaining traction because some people are resentful of their views being ignored, while other views are pushed at them. And the propaganda material for recruiters is in plain view - 'white people are banned from applying for some jobs' ; 'Let's talk about white guilt/privilege', plus the more obvious issues.
Add that to the mix with younger people who may feel they have no future prospects - and recruiters will make generalisations based on one news story - 'People won't give you a job mate; you're the wrong colour' - and some people will be attracted to the XRW (or, with arguments made from a different direction, attracted to Jihadism).
It is similar to the situation in Ulster on the eve of the troubles: if society writes off people because of things they can't control (their religion, colour, where they live) it will lead to trouble.
But people can control both where they live and the religion they choose to follow.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They are probably using online game chat firstly because it is secure and private, and secondly because there is nowhere on the web where one can freely engage in these issues.

If a newbie Adolf appeared on Arrse, most of us would like to engage with him to point out that, actually, murdering 10 million civilians (a quarter of whom were little kids) is a shîtty way to behave, and not the best way to win new friends.

However this will never happen, because newbie Adolf will be banned after his first post, as he will on every other forum on the web.

This makes the site owners appear very virtuous (and they are, having spent a week in the Med. with GCO, rubbing sunlotion into his back under threat of keelhauling), but.... it forces these warped individuals underground (where they won’t be challenged and can foster new blood).

No matter the reason, political censorship never works. It didn’t work in Nazi Germany, in Soviet Russia and it won’t work in the UK. It makes the government look good in the very short term, but inevitably fosters dissent and even hatred.

All political views, no matter how distasteful, should be on open view, so they can be dissected and ridiculed if necessary. That’s the only way these idiots will get to gauge the hostility they engender.

There are quite a few sites you can chat about racial superiority.
Stormfront is still going despite attempts to close it down.
**** knows why anyone would bother with video game chat.

Stormfront, VNN and Radio Albion are pretty much dead for the UK far-right.
sf.png

sf 2.png

That part of the forum used to have hundreds of user posts a day back in the Griffin era of the BNP. National Action tried getting stuck in the back in 2014 and 15 but got told to eff off eventually. Supporting somebody who was a sex offender who idolised Ian Brady didn't go down well.

Last edited:
Stormfront, VNN and Radio Albion are pretty much dead for the UK far-right.View attachment 606251
View attachment 606252

That part of the forum used to have hundreds of user posts a day back in the Griffin era of the BNP. National Action tried getting stuck in the back in 2014 and 15 but got told to eff off eventually. Supporting somebody who was a sex offender who idolised Ian Brady didn't go down well.
You can still PM people on it though. Far simpler than video games.

Lots of incel - lonely isolated geeks on there - potentially ripe for brain washing

Chef

LE
I have a bland and neutral account on discord and Telegram and pretty much everything I get invited to or added to is XRW. That's not to say the Left don't use these things but I suspect they still use things like facebook and Signal.
Signal? Now that is counter intuitive.
German Signal magazine from 1940... | Aircraft of World War II -  WW2Aircraft.net Forums

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Grinder is a open source load testing framework, I think you mean Grindr
Not sure, it was something about self-professed alternative people cramming things somewhere out of sight.

So yes, a type of open source load testing.

I have a bland and neutral account on discord and Telegram and pretty much everything I get invited to or added to is XRW. That's not to say the Left don't use these things but I suspect they still use things like facebook and Signal.
I sense that XLW are better at forming relationships with the opposite, indeed the same sex, whereas the impression is that the typical XRW is a spotty-faced fat boy incel/closet gay homophobe in his mother's basement or smelly bedroom on the 15th floor of some shitty tower block.

Certainly, that's been the profile of recent convicted XRW activists. After all, who cut a better figure as a romantic revolutionary: Ché Guevaera or Oswald Mosely?

Last edited:
I sense that XLW are better at forming relationships with the opposite, indeed the same sex, whereas the impression is that the typical XRW is a spotty-faced fat boy incel/closet gay homophobe in his mother's basement or smelly bedroom on the 15th floor of some shitty tower block.

Certainly, that's been the profile of recent convicted XRW activists. After all, who cut a better figure as a romantic revolutionary: Ché Guvaera or Oswald Mosely?

Let me stop you right there, Bugsy is XLW.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Certainly, that's been the profile of recent convicted XRW activists. After all, who cut a better figure as a romantic revolutionary: Ché Guvaera or Oswald Mosely?
Rightist movements don't tend to produce charismatic leaders, at least in the UK, because they are so thoroughly beyond the pale that the calibre of recruits is low. The main exception to the above is Ulster, where very practical types applied themselves to Loyalism while, at the same time, mostly seeking to avoid PR.*
Re. the Left, I'd wager that very few who wear Guevara T-shirts know much about him beyond that he looks cool. He had successes and failures, like many on the Right. He was also a bit of a bastard. But wearing Guevara T-shirts is cool. It would would - rightly - be uncool to wear a t-shirt showing Heydrich or an arguably cool-looking German soldier like Kurt Knispel, or the much seen image of that Waffen SS trooper in the Ardennes. Very few people would want to, but it is no less right or wrong than people wearing T-shirts of Guevara, or sporting badges of Lenin (100,000 deaths) or Mao (40 to 80 million deaths). Point is, there are/were charismatic people on the right. What was AH if not charismatic?

*Another issue is that Right wingers are more conformist. More likely to want to get on with trying to make the best of things, to get on. It might take there being a situation such as in Germany in the early 30s, where people think they cannot get on, for the XRW to become something more than the refuge of the resentful.

Last edited:
Rightist movements don't tend to produce charismatic leaders, at least in the UK, because they are so thoroughly beyond the pale that the calibre of recruits is low. The main exception to the above is Ulster, where very practical types applied themselves to Loyalism while, at the same time, mostly seeking to avoid PR.
Re. the Left, I'd wager that very few who wear Guevara T-shirts know much about him beyond that he looks cool. He had successes and failures, like many on the Right. He was also a bit of a bastard. But wearing Guevara T-shirts is cool. It would would - rightly - be uncool to wear a t-shirt showing Heydrich or an arguably cool-looking German soldier like Kurt Knipsel
Agreed. On a walk in the Lake District a few years ago, I challenged a walker who was wearing a Red Army fur hat. "Would you wear a Nazi hat?"