National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Goodness me, look where such things end up.

"Patriots".

Absolutely.

Just don't go on to Borth.

Nothing good ever comes of going to Borth.

Borth y gest ? near the village where this thing got you?

1623147532550.png

Meanwhile in Somerset....a former RLC driver, Dean Morrice, from Paulton, Somerset, has just been convicted of terrorism-related offences

Careful mate, you'll be getting as many "dumbs" as I do when I fart in church put these things up.

Funny how the ARRSE Bureau of Investigation can smell "Allan's Snackbar" a mile away. Moment it's a person doing something right wing the world is a nuanced and complex place.

iu

Yeah, **** off Boumer.

Careful mate, you'll be getting as many "dumbs" as I do when I fart in church put these things up.

Funny how the ARRSE Bureau of Investigation can smell "Allan's Snackbar" a mile away. Moment it's a person doing something right wing the world is a nuanced and complex place.

iu

Yeah, **** off Boumer.
I see I posted the article at about the same time you did, on the Tommeh site. I await to be bombarded by pixels from the usual mildy-racist dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Interesting breakdown of terrorists.
White people continue to make up the largest ethnic group of terror suspects, at 53 per cent of the total, followed by people of Asian appearance (30 per cent), “other” (11 per cent) and Black (6 per cent).

Section 2.5 on demographics.
That’s clearly why we need to keep the immigrants out
British terrorism for the British

Well, I don't understand.

His defence seemed so convincing to me?

Last edited:
Just the mitigation speech to go when he is sentenced.

giphy.gif

If you look at the list of terrorist groups banned in the UK you will find XRW are a tiny fraction of the Islamic threat.

Even if the media and police are desperate for it to be otherwise.

Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations
That list doesn't include the number of adherents. Unfortunately, XRW groups are real and it is not a binary choice to investigate one group but not the other. The Police and Security Service deal with them on a risk basis.

Interesting breakdown of terrorists.
White people continue to make up the largest ethnic group of terror suspects, at 53 per cent of the total, followed by people of Asian appearance (30 per cent), “other” (11 per cent) and Black (6 per cent).

Section 2.5 on demographics.
Although with a population breakdown of 85% 10% Asian 3% Black its not an entirely unexpected breakdown of numbers. Black seems oddly high to me - but i assume that relates to black muslims and that either theyre a larger proportion of that demographic than I realised or theres been a succesful operation and as its a smaller ethnic group its skewed the figures

Meanwhile in Somerset....a former RLC driver, Dean Morrice, from Paulton, Somerset, has just been convicted of terrorism-related offences

Talk about burying the lead - the outrage headlines really dont help the case

Was filmed playing song to Christchurch massacre. My 1st thought was WTF that could be indicitive of an extremist or just a really insensitive bad taste joke.

Of course reading further its perfectly clear that a) he is a Nazi and b, he thinks were as dumb as he is Im stockpiling bomb making equipment but not for violent purposes.

Ive raised the point repeatedly its all to apparrent on social media people read headlines and not the articles - which is often why the headline and article dont tell the same story.

All accross the land now theres idiots getting outraged that its a terrorist offence to play a guitar

Talk about burying the lead - the outrage headlines really dont help the case

Was filmed playing song to Christchurch massacre. My 1st thought was WTF that could be indicitive of an extremist or just a really insensitive bad taste joke.

Of course reading further its perfectly clear that a) he is a Nazi and b, he thinks were as dumb as he is Im stockpiling bomb making equipment but not for violent purposes.

Ive raised the point repeatedly its all to apparrent on social media people read headlines and not the articles - which is often why the headline and article dont tell the same story.

All accross the land now theres idiots getting outraged that its a terrorist offence to play a guitar
He is also a graduate of the Not-At-All-Racist Neo Nazi incubator formally known as UKIP.
Ah, my mistake.
It still is known as UKIP.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Morrice sentenced to 18 years custody (sentence was for 23 years). The Judge was not impressed.

Latest Threads