Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

I think they need to give the racial holy war a little while before they are ready for the societal chaos from which they will emerge.

or they simply wait and let BLM do their dirty work for them

or they simply wait and let BLM do their dirty work for them
Nothing Ever Burns Down By Itself,
Give the Anarchist a Cigarette.

Just speed things up a bit, eh?

(Remember kids - Nothing I ever say is to encourage *anyone*as a direct or indirect encouragement to them to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism. I just remind people it's a dangerous, dangerous world out there).

ste14w

Old-Salt
A variety of them tried to get some training or 'nationalist' camps together.

I used to enjoy watching the basic MMA training they put on-line. I may be a nerd, but I am still quite happy I could rip the head of the defenders of the white race and shit down their necks.

I think they need to give the racial holy war a little while before they are ready for the societal chaos from which they will emerge.
Between them, the Not F*****g Around Coalition, BLM and the various islamic loons, the racial holy war is going to be quite a spectacle.
I'm off shopping to panic buy popcorn.

Cool, all we need now is a barebeque and deck chairs and we're sorted.

Can't we at least wait for a bus load of nurses

ste14w

Old-Salt
I'm that fussy where they're from, as long as they've got big tits and low moral standards
Ah, that would be BMH Hannover then. And the female nurses have even lower standards.

TamH70

MIA

That was rather stupid of him. Thing is, though, it should not have been necessary. The Law Society should have struck that law firm off for aiding and abetting criminals in the full knowledge that they were doing so.

What will the locals do when they start building a Wicker Man?
The locals would happily stuff the Sassenach bastards into the "Native Religious Primitive Figure" and send them, lightly roasted, back to their spiritual leader.

The locals would happily stuff the Sassenach bastards into the "Native Religious Primitive Figure" and send them, lightly roasted, back to their spiritual leader.

If they were lucky. I rather suspect that a bunch of English neo-Nazis rocking up at remote Scottish island would receive the type of welcome more commonly associated with the Deep South....

"Well, looks like we got us some English boys! Y'all got a purty mouth, English boy..." :twisted:

TamH70

MIA
If they were lucky. I rather suspect that a bunch of English neo-Nazis rocking up at remote Scottish island would receive the type of welcome more commonly associated with the Deep South....

"Well, looks like we got us some English boys! Y'all got a purty mouth, English boy..." :twisted:

Given that the dominant demographic in the old Deep South were Lowland and Border Scots - mainly followers of Willy the Orange, hence "hill-billy", I don't think you are too far from the truth.

Given that the dominant demographic in the old Deep South were Lowland and Border Scots - mainly followers of Willy the Orange, hence "hill-billy", I don't think you are too far from the truth.

There's an interesting book on that subject,

Born Fighting: how the Scots-Irish shaped America.

It was made into a documentary as well

Snowy.

Clanker
Paul Golding and his bird Ashlea have been arrested by SO15 coming back from Russia AGAIN!.. :D

BREAKING
Paul Golding and Ashlea Simon have been ambushed by ‘SO15 Counter Terrorism Command’ and Bedfordshire Police.
They have been detained on the roadside.
Ashlea managed to send HQ some pics from the scene.
We are awaiting further updates.....

Last edited:
The plight of patriots who simply want to go to Russia.

'Persecuted for speaking da troof'

The state has gone soft.

In the good old days, they'd have been murdered in a fake traffic accident.

Persecuted for speaking the truth, show your support for people traveling to Russia and er..... yeah. Patriots. Whatever.

Latest Threads