Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

The Third Reich would be .....er embarrassed .
spode 2.jpg

Of course there are those, like me, that put Bugsy on ignore. Not too difficult is it?

How are we supposed to play Bugsy bingo at work if we do that?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

ste14w

Old-Salt
Its a tactic employed, when Bugsy, does not like the way a discussion is going, i.e. The simple truth is across the UK Right Wing Extremists are insignificant in numbers.

You can go all the way back to the 'Blackshirts' to see that fascism fails to gain a popular following outside of the thuggish mentally challenged or that it has the approval of the nation writ large. Essentially they are generally widely ignored when every they make an appearance. Apart from the Anti-Fascists organisations who ensure that public order policing is then required.

However Left Wing Extremists, are not treated the same and do seem to be lauded by some the media, and worse yet some politicians. I heartily dislike both groups but one cannot decry Right Wing Extremists and give the Left Wing Extremists a pass, all that does is to show inequality under the law.

Personally I would make both Extinction Rebellion and Antifa proscribed organisation.

But then I am a horrible person... Know doubt I am also on a list for the re-education camps, come the left glorious utopian revolution :razz:
Can you imagine how much fun we will have if they put us all in those camps at the same time?
I'll give it three weeks tops before we're in charge and the lefty limpos are all screaming how unfair it is that we violated their safe space.
Which, as far as violations go, should be the least of their worries.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Neo-Nazi Satanist"? As opposed to the old-fashioned, cuddly type of Satanist?

Some people have just found out about the Order of the Nine Angles.

US soldier been arrested for attack planing, and possibly a murder in Canada linked to them.

Some people have just found out about the Order of the Nine Angles.

US soldier been arrested for attack planing, and possibly a murder in Canada linked to them.

I know about them, mate. Sick buggers; a significant percentage of their membership either practices or at least advocates sexual abuse. Including that of children. I just find it somewhat amusing that for some people, holding the same views as the regime that carried out arguably the worst war crimes in history isn't enough. They have to add Anti-Sky Pixie nonsense as well.

I know about them, mate. Sick buggers; a significant percentage of their membership either practices or at least advocates sexual abuse. Including that of children. I just find it somewhat amusing that for some people, holding the same views as the regime that carried out arguably the worst war crimes in history isn't enough. They have to add Anti-Sky Pixie nonsense as well.

Not saying you hand not, I had to do an explanation on them for some people recently due to their online antics.

Wish I could have videod the facial reactions of the people I was briefing.

Confusion and dismay.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They sound like a very unsavoury bunch to say the least.
I do find it interesting that they appear to have combined the worst things the west knows into one group: murder, racism, rape, sadism, satanism, sexual assault and torture. Bestiality and necrophilia too I'd imagine.
This also looks, to a greater or lesser extent, to be the case with most right-wing groups, or at least reported if not proven.

The constant thread through these bunches of nasty types is they're never left of centre.

If such subversiveness didn't mean one was obviously a nazi and probably a paedoplile, one might almost be forgiven for thinking that a long term propaganda campaign had been used to equate all forms of human depravity with any political thought other than the left.
Which to an observer might also chime in with other campaigns from the same side.

Just a thought.
Not mine of course, that would definitely make me a fascist paedophile murdering satanist nazi.

Or Jimmy Savil.

IIRC, there was a story this year about these morons trying to hold, "training camps" on one of the remoter Scottish islands.

What will the locals do when they start building a Wicker Man?

Last edited:
Here is one of the main men in the Order of 9 Members. Say hello to David Myatt. Better known as Malcolm, from the Viz cartoon strip The Modern Parents.

1603022518680.png

In Bernard O'Mahoney's book, Hateland, he mentions a time he was at a National Front papersale in Brick Lane, and one of his fellow NF'ers pointed out Myatt. At first he thought he must have got mixed up in the wrong side, as the anti-fascist counter-protest was over the road from the NF.

ste14w

Old-Salt
An aside on Ms Watts (thread)

That is a man, I don't care that it's been reported 'variously as a woman or female', it's a bloke, with an attitude problem and bad dress sense.

ste14w

Old-Salt
Here is one of the main men in the Order of 9 Members. Say hello to David Myatt. Better known as Malcolm, from the Viz cartoon strip The Modern Parents.

View attachment 513088

In Bernard O'Mahoney's book, Hateland, he mentions a time he was at a National Front papersale in Brick Lane, and one of his fellow NF'ers pointed out Myatt. At first he thought he must have got mixed up in the wrong side, as the anti-fascist counter-protest was over the road from the NF.
Haha, and his wife, Cressida.
I hear she's in charge of the Met now.

IIRC, there was a story this year about these morons trying to hold, "training camps" on one of the remoter Scottish islands.

A variety of them tried to get some training or 'nationalist' camps together.

I used to enjoy watching the basic MMA training they put on-line. I may be a nerd, but I am still quite happy I could rip the head of the defenders of the white race and shit down their necks.

I think they need to give the racial holy war a little while before they are ready for the societal chaos from which they will emerge.

Latest Threads