National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Actually, it's not, spackerman. Your original post was a pathetic hangover of your initial intention, when you first slimed up on ARRSE, to show the world what an intellect you were/are.

That backfired really badly then and your present moronic argument has backfired badly now. You've spent your whole ARRSE life desperately trying to prove your a "thinker", spackerinski, but all you've managed to achieve is the reputation as the only ARRSEr who can enter into an argument with himself and lose. Well done you!

MsG
fight fight fight

Sorry, I've come into the wrong thread. I thought, when I read that it was in the Intelligence Cell, that there would be a reasoned debate concerning the subject title. How wrong was I? I find the same moon-bowlers uttering the same old tripe that they use every time they meet. Isn't it about time you gave it a rest guys, it's getting boring!
Aye,
A bit of Deja Vue is setting in. It's all been said before. The best way to deal with Bugsy is give him space to express himself without criticism. Otherwise, it does look a bit like people piling in.

There usually follows another hilarious trouser Hindenburg that gives us another fresh tale to mock. The family shot twice thing is old hat. Let him have a chance to redeem himself.

I can see a plug hole beckoning this thread.
Its a tactic employed, when Bugsy, does not like the way a discussion is going, i.e. The simple truth is across the UK Right Wing Extremists are insignificant in numbers.

You can go all the way back to the 'Blackshirts' to see that fascism fails to gain a popular following outside of the thuggish mentally challenged or that it has the approval of the nation writ large. Essentially they are generally widely ignored when every they make an appearance. Apart from the Anti-Fascists organisations who ensure that public order policing is then required.

However Left Wing Extremists, are not treated the same and do seem to be lauded by some the media, and worse yet some politicians. I heartily dislike both groups but one cannot decry Right Wing Extremists and give the Left Wing Extremists a pass, all that does is to show inequality under the law.

Personally I would make both Extinction Rebellion and Antifa proscribed organisation.

But then I am a horrible person... Know doubt I am also on a list for the re-education camps, come the left glorious utopian revolution :razz:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Its a tactic employed, when Bugsy, does not like the way a discussion is going, i.e. The simple truth is across the UK Right Wing Extremists are insignificant in numbers.

You can go all the way back to the 'Blackshirts' to see that fascism fails to gain a popular following outside of the thuggish mentally challenged or that it has the approval of the nation writ large. Essentially they are generally widely ignored when every they make an appearance. Apart from the Anti-Fascists organisations who ensure that public order policing is then required.

However Left Wing Extremists, are not treated the same and do seem to be lauded by some the media, and worse yet some politicians. I heartily dislike both groups but one cannot decry Right Wing Extremists and give the Left Wing Extremists a pass, all that does is to show inequality under the law.

Personally I would make both Extinction Rebellion and Antifa proscribed organisation.

But then I am a horrible person... Know doubt I am also on a list for the re-education camps, come the left glorious utopian revolution :razz:
unless you are a westminster bubble living remainer in which case everyone outside of london is a right wing extremist.

and yes you are a horrible person - report to camp 34 in the forest of dean for your year zero training

How do you feel about Doc Martens' boots with "look at me" laces?

RBMK

War Hero
You have to admit.He is comedy gold. Especially when He starts name calling.. :)
He would be funny if he wasn't so utterly tedious and stopped telling massive porkies that he then elaborates even further to the point of total insanity. Some recollection of dates would also help his case.

I note Paul Golding of Britain First fame is setting up a 'training centre' in London where recruits will be 'drilled' and taught to box.

It doesn't say which part of London, although it's understood that it may be W1 as that area contains a large population who enjoy being punched in the ring. And of course it would be a handy arena for settling those little domestic disputes with Mrs G, aka Jayda Fransen.

Looks like the British Union of Fascists has er, rebooted for the 21 Century and is now calling itself New British Union with the aim of 'Restoring Faith In Fascism'.

Out goes the anti-semitism, so very 20th Century and popular with Labour supporters.
In comes uniforms, manliness, courage, thought and discipline!

They say: 'We wear a Blackshirt because the colour Black best expresses the iron determination of Fascism in the conquest of red anarchy'

They even have their own fashion range -

Do say: Black is so flattering to the fuller figure, it goes with everything!

Don't say: Perish Judah!

b&w.jpg

Looks like the British Union of Fascists has er, rebooted for the 21 Century and is now calling itself New British Union with the aim of 'Restoring Faith In Fascism'.

Out goes the anti-semitism, so very 20th Century and popular with Labour supporters.

They say: 'We wear a Blackshirt because the colour Black best expresses the iron determination of Fascism in the conquest of red anarchy'

View attachment 500767
Is he wearing shorts to complete the whole Spode look?

View attachment 500767
Just how tight did he tie that belt? The bloater.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 500767
And apparently the "leader" is a fella called Gary Raikes. I bet he's so glad his parents decided not to give him the christian name of "Garden".

MsG

View attachment 500767
My first thought is how do we tell them apart from the BLM/FF belters, who usually dress all in black? How are the police going to know who to club?

Of course it'll be funny the first time there's a joint protest and counter protest one of the BUF lot gets lifted for a Sec1 Public Order Offence, and they don't pull someone from both sides for the same thing.

Latest Threads