National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

His influence is a lot wider than people realise despite appearances.
In the book Hateland, Bernard O'Mahoney tells of a time in his own involvement with the far right. He says he spotted Myatt at a National Front paper sale in Brick Lane, and at first he assumed he was a lefty on the counter-protest over the road who had inadvertently strayed into the wrong crowd. A fellow fascist there, warned him not to get too pally with him and go home to check out his stamp collection.

Guilty verdicts for National Action members, inc 'Miss Buchenwald' and another who was 'a one-time practising Muslim, and an Antifa - anti-fascist activist - before eventually joining National Action'.

Clearly pillocks, and guilty of being members of proscribed organisation but did they pose any real threat? An uninformed cynic might think they were a convenient scapegoat for the authorities keen to appease the liberal commentariat, who would like the public to believe that the far right are as big a threat to the public as radical islam.

I can't find the source now, but I read recently that since 2000, Islamic terrorists have murdered 92 people in the UK, compared to 4 murdered by the far right identifying organisations.

Miss Hitler' who joked about gassing Jews and her 'Grandaddy Terror' ex are guilty of being in banned far-right group

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Interesting comment:
The Far Right would happily join the Army as we've seen in Germany, and there's an example of one joining the BA in this thread if I remember rightly, but to believe that everyone who signs up is Far Right is dumb as

The Far Right would happily join the Army as we've seen in Germany, and there's an example of one joining the BA in this thread if I remember rightly, but to believe that everyone who signs up is Far Right is dumb as
I suspect it is a widely held belief by the more vocal left leaning twitterists.

One thing being right-wing, another being a declared Nazi and joining a Regiment that can tell you how many dead, wounded and POW it suffered 1939-45 fighting the bastards.

I suspect it is a widely held belief by the more vocal left leaning twitterists.
To be fair for the far left, they think anyone who doesn't want to gas the jews is far right

PO: welcome to Belmarsh, Ex-PC Smith. You'll be sharing with Winston here, he's the wing benchpress champion, and Big Mehmet.

Ex-PC: Ulp!
Paedo and ex-cop? He'll be in isolation from day one.

Edit: A bit damning that Cressida's shat the bed so thoroughly that a paedophile Nazi is only the second biggest embarrassment the Met have had to face this week...

One thing being right-wing, another being a declared Nazi and joining a Regiment that can tell you how many dead, wounded and POW it suffered 1939-45 fighting the bastards.
Do you think anyone serving in the Army today really cares about what happened in WW2?

Do you think anyone serving in the Army today really cares about what happened in WW2?

according to some muppets on here, everybody is still concerned with the British Empire and discusses it regularly in the NAAFI/Mess. I imagine we will get round to "recent events" soon enough

Latest Threads