National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

I'm not questioning his treatment. I'm questioning why if this is all legal and kosher why the hell are we not doing the same to the wahabis?
Most of them will be playing the game, like I said if there is no intelligence picture being built up on them then they will be allowed to go.

Religion is a protected characteristic unfortunately...

I'd also say it's probably easier to notice XRW prisoners behaviour as there are far fewer of them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'd be interested to hear of the subersive effect of Russian language lessons in the TACT estate, if it exists at open source.

I assume it is linked to the Russian speaking but Ukrainian backed Azmoh Bn.
It's specific to him due to his offence and my suspicion would be linked to Ukraine as well but we were only briefed to be aware of any Russian literature.

Never heard them called Azmoh. I believe you mean the Azov Bn?
А аА а
З зZ z
О оStressed: O o
В вV v

Fought the Russians alongside Chechen’s, who fought for other obvious reasons. About 50-60% speak Russian as they come from those regions under ‘Russian separatist’ occupation.
Thanks

I need some Russian lessons! Fortunately I know now where to get some...

Whilst we are chatting about influence of international groups, look forward to the idea of accelerationism.

Charming idea, not like we have enough problems as it is.

A friend who moved to NZ a year for so back sent me this link:

Has anyone heard of this group Wargus Christi in the UK? Apparently there are circumstantial links to the Christchurch mosque attacker and some European XRW groups.
Actually I posted an OOD article. The soldier was charged about a month ago

Wargus Christi mixes fitness and martial arts with Crusader ambitions; Knights Templar, if you will.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A friend who moved to NZ a year for so back sent me this link:

Has anyone heard of this group Wargus Christi in the UK? Apparently there are circumstantial links to the Christchurch mosque attacker and some European XRW groups.
Apart from the fact that Charlotte Cook's grammar is worse than most UK journos, the article offers little in the way of proof.
It could just as easily be leftist propaganda designed to push the use of the "extreme" part of XRW closer to centre.
It was a poor non-story even for a new journo.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from the fact that Charlotte Cook's grammar is worse than most UK journos, the article offers little in the way of proof.
It could just as easily be leftist propaganda designed to push the use of the "extreme" part of XRW closer to centre.
It was a poor non-story even for a new journo.
Of course, it could just be rightist propaganda designed as leftist propaganda and meant to be understood as rightist propaganda? Who knows? Wheels within wheels.

MsG

It was a poor non-story even for a new alajourno.
He has been been charged with a unver if offences, albeit not directly terrorist ones. My second link refers.

Actually I posted an OOD article. The soldier was charged about a month ago

Wargus Christi mixes fitness and martial arts with Crusader ambitions; Knights Templar, if you will.

Its a common nexus for such things.

There was a small bit of such like nonsense in the UK around "The Centurion Method"

It all ended in tears and newspaper stories.

There was a small bit of such like nonsense in the UK around "The Centurion Method"

Craig Fraser reappeared last year with another batshit life theory.

It sound a bit homoerotic...a bit Spartan

Latest Threads