National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

This is worth a chuckle....

So, moving past the fact that the flower of the white race called their group "The Base" (plot spoiler, check out what "The Base" is in Arabic), it gets better.

**ALLEGEDLY** The chap who goes off to start this whole thing is such a spacker, the local XRW he motivates decide he is too stupid to live....

Although the document suggests the group member believed to be Mathews stayed with a Georgia cell member for months, he is later reportedly characterized as "incompetent" and "stupid" and is seen as a liability to the local group. In fact, he eventually becomes a new potential murder target.
Now it is not mentioned in the warrant filed, but I do wonder what "encrypted application" our white brothers were chatting on.

I love the fact that they referred to themselves as The Bowl Patrol, apparently after this tw@ts haircut

Apart from the conspiracy to commit murder and hostile recconnaisance to enable it, quite entertaining.

Lunacy like this is why I tend to take a dim view of National Action, who would if they could.

Yousef Omar Barasneh is a white nationalist? Who knew they could be so inclusive.

So, moving past the fact that the flower of the white race called their group "The Base" (plot spoiler, check out what "The Base" is in Arabic), it gets better.

**ALLEGEDLY** The chap who goes off to start this whole thing is such a spacker, the local XRW he motivates decide he is too stupid to live....

Now it is not mentioned in the warrant filed, but I do wonder what "encrypted application" our white brothers were chatting on.

I love the fact that they referred to themselves as The Bowl Patrol, apparently after this tw@ts haircut

Apart from the conspiracy to commit murder and hostile recconnaisance to enable it, quite entertaining.

Lunacy like this is why I tend to take a dim view of National Action, who would if they could.
All these XRW mongs seem to look vaguely similar to eachother. Could they all be related?

All these XRW mongs seem to look vaguely similar to eachother. Could they all be related?
They're all related, for the greater good...for the greater good

TamH70

MIA
They're all related, for the greater good...for the greater good
"Shut it!", said the policeman in the movie you're quoting from.

:D

"Shut it!", said the policeman in the movie you're quoting from.

:D
Blasphemy.

There is only one DI Regan, and Burnside is his prophet.

Now shut it, you Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Gareth from The Office.

1579531408289.png

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Good piece on the American Right's involvement with Ukrainian Ultra Right Groups

The Globalisation of Nationalism basically
Globalisation as a vehicle for Russian sponsored Neo-Fascism.

The driver for this seems to be ******** Russians who have bought into Vlad's crimino-fascist personality cult, veneered with cheap patriotism. A dangerously unhinged loon called Aleksandr Dugin has been peddling this line of thought for years, and has the ear of several powerful Putinists.

These are the same sort of trash that were the foot soldiers of the early Fascist movement, resentful losers looking for a strongman to validate their existence.
With a lack of Communists to fight, and a shortage of Jews, they fall back on good old fashioned racism, bigotry and xenophobia.

If these are the White Master Race, why do they generally look like something that has been inbreeding with their sisters for the last five generations?

However, they are very useful idiots, so Russia loves them. It allows Moscow to keep screaming about Western Fascists (when Vlad is more of a Fascist than Mussolini or Franco) and they erode social and political structures across the democracies, which improves Russias relative standing, according to their zero- sum thinking.

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Good piece on the American Right's involvement with Ukrainian Ultra Right Groups

An extremely interesting article, rampant. Thanks very much for posting it. It goes a long way to reinforcing my theory of "why war occurs".

MsG

TamtamPWRR

War Hero

The Christchurch shooter travelled out from Australia to spend time with this lot.

The Christchurch shooter travelled out from Australia to spend time with this lot.
Jihadists are not the only ones with foreign fighters.

Robme

LE
Nope their oop north, and I am not submitting my self to second class rail travel, when down saff will have the HS2 bullet like train. They will just have to do without my occasional right-wing ranting, and looking at my diary, I’m not sure what day of the week I could fit them in? Do you think they do Macrame Classes? As i’v just got the kit, and could do with some expert help?

Robme

LE

Robme

LE
What was that political party that was created to sound a bit like UKIP in order to dupe people on the ballot papers?
Gen question..cannot remember but lots of votes went to them presumably on the thought they were UKIP.
Labour, I mean they were so desperate for votes, they would have used any stunt?

Labour, I mean they were so desperate for votes, they would have used any stunt?
Sorry, I started out as a Gunner.

You did say stunt?

Latest Threads